CLIL in Spanish Schools: policy, best practice and impact (VARIOUS LOCATION)
Tailor-made training programme in Spain for groups of Education Inspectors, trainers, teachers, Headteachers or management staff.
Objectives of the training:
- Discover the roles and responsibilities within the Spanish Education System, from
- Government to educational establishments
- Explore the policy/history behind the CLIL programmes in Spain
- Learn about initial teacher training and professional development linked to CLIL methodology
- Discuss the impact and assessment of the CLIL programmme in Spanish schools.
- CLIL in action: visit Primary and Secondary schools for best practice.
For further information please contact Ros on email@example.com
- 26.01.2021 > 31.01.2021 (ID: 133574)
- Înscrieri înainte de 01.11.2020
Evaluare şi comentarii
Pentru a putea comenta, trebuie să fiţi autentificat.
Nu există comentarii vizavi de acest curs.