Talking to People (C1, C2): A Language and Culture course for Teachers-7training days
This course is aimed at teachers who would like to enhance their knowledge of English (C1, C2) by understanding key cultural aspects of Ireland as a unique learning context.
The methodology of this course is an effective combination of workshops, seminars, project-based learning and field projects that will help participants develop their communicative competence and explore beyond language. Looking into a culture, its history and its people creates learning, motivation and natural curiosity that invites communication.
Areas of study such as society, literature, art, traditions, history, geography, film, etc. will help participants deepen their knowledge of Ireland in a multicultural European setting. Field projects related to places of archaeological, artistic and historical interest will intensify the cultural experience of the participants. All this should also influence the quality of more informed teaching. Also, the course provides an excellent opportunity for participants to find partners for future collaboration.
Participants should be teachers with a level of English corresponding to C1 or C2 in the Common European Framework (CEFR).
Fees: 490€ tuition + 130€ org.costs-field projects
- 25.10.2020 > 31.10.2020 (ID: 53623)
- Înscrieri înainte de 05.10.2020
- 21.02.2021 > 27.02.2021 (ID: 80643)
- Înscrieri înainte de 15.02.2021
- 23.05.2021 > 29.05.2021 (ID: 80642)
- Înscrieri înainte de 10.05.2021
- 20.06.2021 > 26.06.2021 (ID: 127275)
- Înscrieri înainte de 07.06.2021
- 24.10.2021 > 30.10.2021 (ID: 80641)
- Înscrieri înainte de 11.10.2021
- 20.02.2022 > 26.02.2022 (ID: 127279)
- Înscrieri înainte de 10.02.2022
- 22.05.2022 > 28.05.2022 (ID: 127278)
- Înscrieri înainte de 05.05.2022
- 19.06.2022 > 25.06.2022 (ID: 127277)
- Înscrieri înainte de 06.06.2022
- 23.10.2022 > 29.10.2022 (ID: 127276)
- Înscrieri înainte de 10.10.2022
Evaluare şi comentarii
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 768.
Nu există comentarii vizavi de acest curs.