** COACHING IN EDUCATIONAL CONTEXTS TO REDUCE EARLY SCHOOL LEAVING
Course: COACHING IN EDUCATIONAL CONTEXTS TO REDUCE EARLY SCHOOL LEAVING
2021 27 Feb-5 March/8-14 May/20-26 November
2022 26 February-5 March/7-13 May/26 November-2 December
Venue:Alcalá de Henares.Madrid.Spain.
This town near Madrid, birthplace of the illustrious Miguel de Cervantes, author of “Don Quixote”, and home to one of the most prestigious universities in Spain, has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1998 Its rich monumental heritage, formed by churches, convents and university buildings, gives us a glimpse of life in Castilia during the Spanish Golden Age
Participants will learn new techniques and strategies to improve their day to day interaction with students by applying EFT in order to reduce early school leaving -50-hour-training course- (30 hour tuituion and sociocultural activities and 20 hour for assignment tasks after the course)
- Teachers of all age groups and specialities.
- Education professionals, such as Counsellors, Advisers, Inspectors, Career Officers and other professional interested in education and learning.
- Solve and reduce stress levels and develop the necessary abilities to manage emotions.
- Create strategies on how to deal with and eliminate violent or aggressive behaviour.
- Understand the causes of physical and mental health issues within the teaching profession.
- Improve interpersonal relationships within the education environment.
- Identify limiting and negative beliefs and transform them into positive and supporting ones - Analyse bullying, aggressive behaviour and violence, both physical and verbal.
- Overcome anxiety within the classroom
- Learn a variety of tools and resources to apply in the classroom to create well-being
- Reduce early school leaving
Email us at email@example.com
Course fee for all our courses: 490 Euros (7-day training) 70 EUR per course day
We also offer the possibility to attend for 5-day training courses from Monday to Friday (350 Euros)
Course fee includes: tuition, course materials, coffee/tea breaks, tour to Alcalá de Henares, administrative costs, certificates and Europass
We will be pleased to help in the elaboration of project proposal in Erasmus + KA1 individual staff mobility to attend our courses in Madrid. Spain 2016-17
To find out more:
To find out more:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alcalá de Henares Video : www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-BuMx1z3Sc
Alcalá de Henares World Heritage: www.spainheritagecities.com/en/cph/alcala_de_henares.html
- 08.05.2021 > 14.05.2021 (ID: 73878)
- Înscrieri înainte de 07.05.2021
- 20.11.2021 > 26.11.2021 (ID: 73877)
- Înscrieri înainte de 11.11.2021
Evaluare şi comentarii
Evaluările provin doar de la cursanții verificați, prin intermediul sistemului Mobility Tool+, oferit de Comisia Europeană. Dacă ați participat la acest curs, vă rugăm să folosiți Mobility Tool+ pentru a trimite o evaluare. În cazul în care cursul nu figurează în Mobility Tool+, îi puteți pune la dispoziție coordonatorului de proiect următorul cod de identificare a cursului: 30316.
Nu există comentarii vizavi de acest curs.