New Initiatives in Teaching, Learning and Classroom Management
Merganser has over 20 years of experience in organising International Education training courses for teachers and other education staff.
We are an experienced UK Training Provider for the Erasmus+ Programme.
Merganser is located in the beautiful Heritage City of Bath.
Our modular training course provides teachers and other education staff with the opportunity to:
• become more familiar with the English Education System and English culture
• update teaching and learning skills
• observe and evaluate various classroom management strategies and
transferability to own school
• develop suitable resources to improve the motivation of students
• participate in educational visits to two local schools
• engage in experiential learning using the Heritage City of Bath as the learning tool
• exchange ideas of best practice and develop links with teachers from other European countries
• acquire strategies for dissemination of learning in own organisation
• improve language competence through focused English language sessions (optional, supplement payable)
Our course runs from Monday to Friday and is usually of one weeks' duration (including travel time.)
Class Times: 09.00 - 16.00
Programme Summary (example):
Day 1 (am) Introduction to the English Education System followed by workshop to explore and discuss current educational issues and new initiatives.
Day 1 (pm) Visit to sites in Bath to evaluate their potential as education resources.
Day 2 Visit to a local school to observe lessons and engage in educational discussions with school staff.
Day 3 (am) Workshop to evaluate the school visit and opportunity for preparation of new resources.
Preparation for second school visit.
Workshop on new initiatives in English schools with a local headteacher.
Day 3 (pm) Experiential learning activity in Bath.
Day 4 Visit to a local school with a focus on classroom management issues and new initiatives.
Day 5 (am) Workshop to reflect on the second school visit and planning time for preparation of resources.
Workshop evaluation of the new teaching/learning resources.
Day 5 (pm) Course evaluation and presentation of certificates.
- 26.04.2020 > 02.05.2020 (ID: 94703)
- Înscrieri înainte de 02.04.2020
- 21.06.2020 > 27.06.2020 (ID: 94702)
- Înscrieri înainte de 03.06.2020
- 28.06.2020 > 04.07.2020 (ID: 94701)
- Înscrieri înainte de 02.06.2020
- 20.09.2020 > 26.09.2020 (ID: 94700)
- Înscrieri înainte de 02.09.2020
- 27.09.2020 > 03.10.2020 (ID: 94699)
- Înscrieri înainte de 06.09.2020
- 08.11.2020 > 14.11.2020 (ID: 94698)
- Înscrieri înainte de 15.10.2020
- 15.11.2020 > 21.11.2020 (ID: 94697)
- Înscrieri înainte de 21.10.2020
- 29.11.2020 > 05.12.2020 (ID: 94696)
- Înscrieri înainte de 06.11.2020
- 24.01.2021 > 30.01.2021 (ID: 111449)
- Înscrieri înainte de 10.01.2021
- 28.02.2021 > 06.03.2021 (ID: 111448)
- Înscrieri înainte de 14.02.2021
- 14.03.2021 > 20.03.2021 (ID: 111443)
- Înscrieri înainte de 28.02.2021
- 21.03.2021 > 27.03.2021 (ID: 111442)
- Înscrieri înainte de 07.03.2021
- 25.04.2021 > 01.05.2021 (ID: 111441)
- Înscrieri înainte de 11.04.2021
- 20.06.2021 > 26.06.2021 (ID: 111440)
- Înscrieri înainte de 06.06.2021
- 27.06.2021 > 03.07.2021 (ID: 111439)
- Înscrieri înainte de 12.06.2021
- 26.09.2021 > 02.10.2021 (ID: 111438)
- Înscrieri înainte de 12.09.2021
- 03.10.2021 > 09.10.2021 (ID: 111447)
- Înscrieri înainte de 19.09.2021
- 07.11.2021 > 13.11.2021 (ID: 111446)
- Înscrieri înainte de 23.10.2021
- 14.11.2021 > 20.11.2021 (ID: 111445)
- Înscrieri înainte de 31.10.2021
- 28.11.2021 > 04.12.2021 (ID: 111444)
- Înscrieri înainte de 13.11.2021
Evaluare şi comentarii
Pentru a putea comenta, trebuie să fiţi autentificat.
Wonderful people work at Merganser, really helpful before starting the course and while organising the mobility. Email communication was always quick and detailed, for which I am really grateful. It is a perfect place with fantastic courses for someone who takes part in an Erasmus+ project and in a mobility for the first time. I learnt a lot about the English education system and exchange opinions with the course leaders and other participants. What is more, the planned visits at local schols were unforgettable and I could learn a lot from all the teachers and head teachers I met. Moreover, Bath is a beautiful city, really worth visiting. I can recommend courses at Merganser to everyone.
Traducere (Exclusiv pentru utilizatori înscrişi)