Focused Job Shadowing
Merganser has over 20 years of experience in organising International Education training courses for teachers and other education staff.
We are an experienced UK Training Provider for the Erasmus+ Programme.
Merganser is located in the beautiful world Heritage City of Bath.
Our training course "Focused Job Shadowing" provides teachers and other education staff with the opportunity to:
• become more familiar with the English Education System and English culture
• update teaching and learning skills
• observe and evaluate various classroom management strategies and transferability to own school
• develop suitable resources to improve the motivation of students and to raise achievement
• participate in educational visits to two local schools
• exchange ideas of best practice and develop links with teachers from other European countries
• improve language competence through focused English language sessions (Optional, supplement payable)
• acquire strategies for dissemination of learning in own organisation
Our course runs from Monday to Friday and is usually of one weeks' duration (including travel time.)
Class Times: 09.00 - 16.00
Programme Summary (example):
Day 1 (am) Introduction to the English Education System followed by workshop to discuss current educational issues.
Establish SMART Job shadow targets for the school visits.
Day 1 (pm) Visit to sites in Bath to evaluate their potential as education resources.
Day 2 Visit to a local school to job shadow, observe lessons and engage in educational discussions with school staff appropriate to your professional development needs.
Day 3 Workshop to evaluate the school visit and opportunity for preparation of new resources to use in the home school.
Preparation for next school visit and new/modified job shadow SMART targets.
Day 3 Experiential learning activity in Bath to use it as a motivational resource for teaching and learning
visit to a local school with reference to the SMART job shadow targets.
Day 4 Visit to a local school with reference to the SMART job shadow targets.
Day 5 (am) Workshop to reflect on the second school visit and planning time for preparation of resources.
Workshop evaluation of the new teaching/learning resources.
Day 5 (pm) Course evaluation and presentation of certificates.
- 26.04.2020 > 02.05.2020 (ID: 94681)
- Înscrieri înainte de 06.04.2020
- 21.06.2020 > 27.06.2020 (ID: 94680)
- Înscrieri înainte de 01.06.2020
- 28.06.2020 > 04.07.2020 (ID: 94679)
- Înscrieri înainte de 03.06.2020
- 20.09.2020 > 26.09.2020 (ID: 94678)
- Înscrieri înainte de 01.09.2020
- 27.09.2020 > 03.10.2020 (ID: 94677)
- Înscrieri înainte de 06.09.2020
- 08.11.2020 > 14.11.2020 (ID: 94676)
- Înscrieri înainte de 19.10.2020
- 15.11.2020 > 21.11.2020 (ID: 94675)
- Înscrieri înainte de 20.10.2020
- 29.11.2020 > 05.12.2020 (ID: 94674)
- Înscrieri înainte de 09.11.2020
- 24.01.2021 > 30.01.2021 (ID: 111416)
- Înscrieri înainte de 04.01.2021
- 28.02.2021 > 06.03.2021 (ID: 111415)
- Înscrieri înainte de 14.02.2021
- 14.03.2021 > 20.03.2021 (ID: 111414)
- Înscrieri înainte de 01.03.2021
- 21.03.2021 > 27.03.2021 (ID: 111413)
- Înscrieri înainte de 07.03.2021
- 25.04.2021 > 01.05.2021 (ID: 111412)
- Înscrieri înainte de 14.04.2021
- 20.06.2021 > 26.06.2021 (ID: 111411)
- Înscrieri înainte de 07.06.2021
- 27.06.2021 > 03.07.2021 (ID: 111410)
- Înscrieri înainte de 14.06.2021
- 26.09.2021 > 02.10.2021 (ID: 111422)
- Înscrieri înainte de 12.09.2021
- 03.10.2021 > 09.10.2021 (ID: 111421)
- Înscrieri înainte de 18.09.2021
- 07.11.2021 > 13.11.2021 (ID: 111425)
- Înscrieri înainte de 18.10.2021
- 14.11.2021 > 20.11.2021 (ID: 111424)
- Înscrieri înainte de 01.11.2021
- 28.11.2021 > 04.12.2021 (ID: 111423)
- Înscrieri înainte de 14.11.2021
Evaluare şi comentarii
Pentru a putea comenta, trebuie să fiţi autentificat.
Nu există comentarii vizavi de acest curs.