Education in the Heritage City of Bath
Merganser has over 20 years of experience in organising International Education training courses for teachers and other education staff.
We are an experienced UK training provider for the Erasmus+ Programme.
Merganser is located in the beautiful Heritage City of Bath.
Our modular training course provides teachers and other education staff with the opportunity to:
• become more familiar with the English Education System and English culture
• update teaching and learning skills
• observe and evaluate various classroom management strategies and
transferability to own organisation
• develop resources to improve the motivation of students
• participate in educational visits to two local schools
• engage in experiential learning using the Heritage City of Bath as the learning tool
• exchange ideas of best practice and develop links with teachers from other European countries
• acquire strategies for dissemination of learning in own organisation
• improve language competence through focused English language sessions (optional, supplement payable.)
Our course runs from Monday to Friday and is usually of one weeks'
duration (including travel time)
Class Times: 09.00 - 16.00
Programme Summary (example):
Day 1 (am) Introduction to the English Education System followed by workshop to discuss current educational issues.
Day 1 (pm) Visit to sites in Bath to evaluate their potential as education resources.
Day 2 Visit to a local school to observe lessons and engage in educational discussions with school staff.
Day 3 (am) Workshop to evaluate the school visit and opportunity for preparation of new resources.
Preparation for the second school visit.
Day 3 (pm) Experiential learning activity in the Heritage City of Bath to use it as a motivational resource for teaching and learning.
Day 4 Visit to a local school with a focus on classroom management issues, inspirational teaching and learning styles.
Day 5 (am) Workshop to reflect on the second school visit and planning time for preparation of resources.
Workshop evaluation of the new teaching/learning resources.
Day 5 (pm) Course evaluation and presentation of certificates.
- 20.09.2020 > 26.09.2020 (ID: 94668)
- Înscrieri înainte de 01.09.2020
- 27.09.2020 > 03.10.2020 (ID: 94667)
- Înscrieri înainte de 07.09.2020
- 08.11.2020 > 14.11.2020 (ID: 94666)
- Înscrieri înainte de 13.10.2020
- 15.11.2020 > 21.11.2020 (ID: 94665)
- Înscrieri înainte de 19.10.2020
- 29.11.2020 > 05.12.2020 (ID: 94664)
- Înscrieri înainte de 02.11.2020
- 24.01.2021 > 30.01.2021 (ID: 111374)
- Înscrieri înainte de 10.01.2021
- 28.02.2021 > 06.03.2021 (ID: 111373)
- Înscrieri înainte de 14.02.2021
- 14.03.2021 > 20.03.2021 (ID: 111372)
- Înscrieri înainte de 01.03.2021
- 21.03.2021 > 27.03.2021 (ID: 111371)
- Înscrieri înainte de 08.03.2021
- 25.04.2021 > 01.05.2021 (ID: 111370)
- Înscrieri înainte de 14.04.2021
- 20.06.2021 > 26.06.2021 (ID: 111378)
- Înscrieri înainte de 07.06.2021
- 27.06.2021 > 03.07.2021 (ID: 111377)
- Înscrieri înainte de 14.07.2021
- 26.09.2021 > 02.10.2021 (ID: 111376)
- Înscrieri înainte de 06.09.2021
- 03.10.2021 > 09.10.2021 (ID: 111375)
- Înscrieri înainte de 16.09.2021
- 07.11.2021 > 13.11.2021 (ID: 111381)
- Înscrieri înainte de 18.10.2021
- 14.11.2021 > 20.11.2021 (ID: 111380)
- Înscrieri înainte de 01.11.2021
- 28.11.2021 > 04.12.2021 (ID: 111379)
- Înscrieri înainte de 08.11.2021