Advanced Innovative Learning Methods (6 days)
Welcome to IDEC trainings in Greece!
>> Scope: The purpose of the course is to redefine the learning procedure by introducing Innovative Learning Methods, Active learning, adopting new materials and theory and customising them for the benefit of the learners.
Learning can be fun, if it is combined with new ideas and maximum engagement of all stakeholders!
>> Certificates: Certificate of attendance.
Europass Certificate Supplement.
>> ECVET points: 3.5
>> Target groups: Teachers, trainers.
>> Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Realise the benefit of implementing Advance Innovative Learning methods in class.
- Develop customised lesson plans based in the taught learning material.
- Design, implement and review participatory design projects.
- Use design thinking, in order to build empathy.
- Plan, do and evaluate outdoor learning activities.
- Build motivational strategies and increase students’ active participation in class.
- Use multimodal learning content and design their own content.
>> Methodology: The learning techniques that will be used are:
- Examples and case studies
- Workshops and exercises facilitated by the trainer
- Outdoor activities
>> Thematic units:
- Participatory design
- Design thinking
- Outdoors learning
- Involving students
- Motivational thinking
>> Learning material: The learning material consists of presentations and support material, in English language.
Tuition fee: 350 euros for the 5 days course and 420 euro for the 6 days course per person
The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility.
The cost can be funded by Erasmus+ programme KA1 mobility of staff.
Note: The training sessions are being held between 9:00 – 14:00 daily with two coffee breaks. Small adjustments can be made to accommodate the cultural activities.
- 04.07.2022 > 09.07.2022 (ID: 181842)
Evaluare şi comentarii
Evaluările provin doar de la cursanții verificați, prin intermediul sistemului Mobility Tool+, oferit de Comisia Europeană. Dacă ați participat la acest curs, vă rugăm să folosiți Mobility Tool+ pentru a trimite o evaluare. În cazul în care cursul nu figurează în Mobility Tool+, îi puteți pune la dispoziție coordonatorului de proiect următorul cod de identificare a cursului: 181840.
Nu există comentarii vizavi de acest curs.