CLIL: Content and Language Integrated Learning in Dublin - 7 training days
This programme is designed for teachers who would like to develop an inquiry-based methodology to teach subjects through English (CLIL) while improving their communication skills in English.
Teachers will enjoy a practical combination of workshops, project work, excursions and social activities in a collaborative learning environment in Ireland.
The main goal of the course is to create as many communicative situations as possible so that participants can
1.Improve their communication skills in English and develop language for their classroom while implementing a CLIL approach;
2.Explore the potential of an inquiry-based project-work approach to CLIL through practical ideas for classroom management, lesson planning and materials development;
3.Exchange ideas and teaching materials with teachers from schools in a number of European countries;
4.Find a meeting point for future participation in European school partnerships and projects.
Participants will be involved in inquiry-based project-work tasks and topics relevant to the CLIL classroom by using the Irish environment, folklore, sports, symbols, art, society, etc. This methodology will be an effective way of developing communication skills in English to create a framework for planning CLIL lessons and develop teaching materials relevant to their students’ interests. A regular language focus will help to improve vocabulary, pronunciation and use of English. Participants will be also encouraged the share their experience and ideas with colleagues from a variety of schools in Europe.
Also, the course will provide an opportunity for participants to find partners for individual or institutional links and that is why, whenever possible, sessions will promote interaction among participants in the whole programme by means of joint activities.
Assessment will be carried out prior to the course by means of analysis of participants’ interests. During the course, oral and written reports will be completed to enhance participants’ learning. After the course, prospective partnerships with other schools will develop from the issues raised by the programme.
Fees: 490€ tuition and 130€ org.costs-field projects.
- 25.10.2020 > 31.10.2020 (ID: 53519)
- Înscrieri înainte de 20.10.2020
- 22.11.2020 > 28.11.2020 (ID: 149549)
- Înscrieri înainte de 15.11.2020
- 21.02.2021 > 27.02.2021 (ID: 80597)
- Înscrieri înainte de 15.02.2021
- 23.05.2021 > 29.05.2021 (ID: 80596)
- Înscrieri înainte de 10.05.2021
- 20.06.2021 > 26.06.2021 (ID: 126788)
- Înscrieri înainte de 15.06.2021
- 24.10.2021 > 30.10.2021 (ID: 80595)
- Înscrieri înainte de 25.10.2021
- 20.02.2022 > 26.02.2022 (ID: 126787)
- Înscrieri înainte de 15.02.2022
- 22.05.2022 > 28.05.2022 (ID: 126786)
- Înscrieri înainte de 15.05.2022
- 19.06.2022 > 25.06.2022 (ID: 126785)
- Înscrieri înainte de 10.06.2022
- 23.10.2022 > 29.10.2022 (ID: 126784)
- Înscrieri înainte de 10.10.2022
Evaluare şi comentarii
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 1591.
Nu există comentarii vizavi de acest curs.