Addressing the Global Climate Crisis in Your Classroom
Please note that this course has concluded, although its content remains available for perusal. You can access the modules by enrolling on the course and clicking the "Modules" tab above; however, it is no longer possible to receive the course badge or the course certificate. Finally, please note that support for this course is no longer provided by the course instructors or the Teacher Academy team.
Student activists like Greta Thunberg have put schools at the forefront of the global climate crisis. Accordingly, tackling the topic of the global climate crisis in our classrooms has rarely been more important. This course will help you to understand and make sense of the scientific evidence behind the crisis and the associated ongoing debates. More importantly, it will explore how you can approach the topic through projects and other activities in your classroom.
As a participant, you will:
- Explore the basic science behind climate change
- Learn about the main consequences of the climate crisis
- Discover ideas, pedagogical practices and tools that can help you to address the climate crisis and environmental sustainability in your classroom
- Understand how to utilise and integrate student thinking about the climate crisis into classroom activities
- Investigate approaches to organise constructive debates on the topic of climate change
- Discuss how to organise constructive debates and student projects addressing the climate crisis
Evaluare şi comentarii
Evaluările provin doar de la cursanții verificați, prin intermediul sistemului Mobility Tool+, oferit de Comisia Europeană. Dacă ați participat la acest curs, vă rugăm să folosiți Mobility Tool+ pentru a trimite o evaluare. În cazul în care cursul nu figurează în Mobility Tool+, îi puteți pune la dispoziție coordonatorului de proiect următorul cod de identificare a cursului: 144154.
Nu există comentarii vizavi de acest curs.