Game based learning
Scope: Enhance education and learning with game elements.
>>ECVET points: 3.5
>> Target groups: Teachers and trainers in primary, secondary schools, vocational education schools and organizations, adult learning providers.
>>Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Understand the concept of gamification in education
- Use different types of games for learning purposes
- Design courses and lesson plans with game elements
- Facilitate and evaluate game-based learning in classroom
>>Methodology: Presentations, examples and case studies, workshops and exercises facilitated by the trainer
>>Thematic units: Gamification – basic principles, Web-based virtual reality games, Board games, Role-play in education
>>Learning material: The learning material consists of presentations and support material and will be available on-line in English language.
>>The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility
- 09.11.2020 > 13.11.2020 (ID: 84458)
- 15.02.2021 > 19.02.2021 (ID: 119721)
- 31.05.2021 > 04.06.2021 (ID: 119720)
Evaluare şi comentarii
Evaluările provin doar de la cursanții verificați, prin intermediul sistemului Mobility Tool+, oferit de Comisia Europeană. Dacă ați participat la acest curs, vă rugăm să folosiți Mobility Tool+ pentru a trimite o evaluare. În cazul în care cursul nu figurează în Mobility Tool+, îi puteți pune la dispoziție coordonatorului de proiect următorul cod de identificare a cursului: 14201.
Nu există comentarii vizavi de acest curs.