Formative Assessment in Practice – Shaping Student Learning
Please note that this course has concluded, although its content remains available for perusal. You can access the modules by enrolling in the course and clicking the "Modules" tab above; however, it is no longer possible to receive the course badge or the course certificate. Finally, please note that support for this course is no longer provided by the course instructors or the Teacher Academy team.
In this course, we will examine what formative assessment is, why it is important, and how it can be implemented in our classrooms. As part of the course, you will encounter examples of practice, discuss and interact with peers, and prepare a lesson plan for use in your teaching.
As a participant, you will:
- Understand what formative assessment is
- Understand why formative assessment can help student learning
- Understand how formative assessment can help develop personalised learning
- Be able to plan activities which incorporate formative assessment strategies
- Be able to identify and use formative assessment tools
- Make connections to other course participants
- Reflect about your own practice
Evaluare şi comentarii
Evaluările provin doar de la cursanții verificați, prin intermediul sistemului Mobility Tool+, oferit de Comisia Europeană. Dacă ați participat la acest curs, vă rugăm să folosiți Mobility Tool+ pentru a trimite o evaluare. În cazul în care cursul nu figurează în Mobility Tool+, îi puteți pune la dispoziție coordonatorului de proiect următorul cod de identificare a cursului: 134055.
Nu există comentarii vizavi de acest curs.