Merganser has over 20 years of experience in organising International Education training courses for teachers and other education staff.
We are an experienced UK Training Provider for the Erasmus+ Programme.
Merganser is located in the beautiful Heritage City of Bath.
Our course runs from Monday to Friday and is usually of one weeks' duration (including travel time.)
Class Times: 09.00 - 16.00
The school leadership course is aimed at
• School Principals
• Deputy Principals
• those who are expecting to take up these posts in the future
This modular course is designed and delivered by those with significant experience of leadership in education, including in schools.
A typical course might include some of the following elements:
• Inspirational Leadership
• Strategic planning and dealing with resources
• Raising teacher morale – how to make your staff happy and productive
• Keeping students on task and raising standards
• Working with parents to help students
• Student assessment – the feedback loop
• School inspection and self-evaluation
• Recruitment and retention of staff
• Governance and school infrastructure
Programme Summary (example):
Day 1 (am) Introduction to the English Education System followed by workshop on inspirational leadership.
Day 1 (pm) Visit to sites in Bath to evaluate their potential as education resources.
Day 2 Visit to a local school including professional discussions with senior staff.
Day 3 (am) Evaluation of the school visit and workshop on School Management and Inspection.
Preparation for the second school visit.
Day 3 (pm) Workshop on school self-evaluation and target setting. Preparation of presentation to rest of group.
Day 4 Visit to a local school with a focus on classroom management issues.
Day 5 (am) Workshop to reflect on the second school visit and planning time for presentations. Presentations to the group by course members.
Day 5 (pm) Course evaluation and certificates.
- 20.09.2020 > 26.09.2020 (ID: 94712)
- Înscrieri înainte de 02.09.2020
- 27.09.2020 > 03.10.2020 (ID: 94711)
- Înscrieri înainte de 06.09.2020
- 08.11.2020 > 14.11.2020 (ID: 94710)
- Înscrieri înainte de 14.10.2020
- 15.11.2020 > 21.11.2020 (ID: 94709)
- Înscrieri înainte de 20.10.2020
- 29.11.2020 > 05.12.2020 (ID: 94708)
- Înscrieri înainte de 02.11.2020
- 24.01.2021 > 30.01.2021 (ID: 111459)
- Înscrieri înainte de 10.01.2021
- 28.02.2021 > 06.03.2021 (ID: 111458)
- Înscrieri înainte de 14.02.2021
- 14.03.2021 > 20.03.2021 (ID: 111457)
- Înscrieri înainte de 28.02.2021
- 21.03.2021 > 27.03.2021 (ID: 111456)
- Înscrieri înainte de 07.03.2021
- 25.04.2021 > 01.05.2021 (ID: 111455)
- Înscrieri înainte de 11.04.2021
- 20.06.2021 > 26.06.2021 (ID: 111454)
- Înscrieri înainte de 06.06.2021
- 27.06.2021 > 03.07.2021 (ID: 111463)
- Înscrieri înainte de 13.06.2021
- 26.09.2021 > 02.10.2021 (ID: 111462)
- Înscrieri înainte de 12.09.2021
- 03.10.2021 > 09.10.2021 (ID: 111461)
- Înscrieri înainte de 17.09.2021
- 07.11.2021 > 13.11.2021 (ID: 111460)
- Înscrieri înainte de 23.10.2021
- 14.11.2021 > 20.11.2021 (ID: 111465)
- Înscrieri înainte de 31.10.2021
- 28.11.2021 > 04.12.2021 (ID: 111464)
- Înscrieri înainte de 13.11.2021
Evaluare şi comentarii
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 13031.
Nu există comentarii vizavi de acest curs.