DIGITAL GAMES & STORYTELLING
DIGITAL GAMES & STORYTELLING
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Fee: 400€
The aim of this course is to teach digital story and game development stages and tools. To date, storytelling has remained an educational tool. Storytelling is a powerful pedagogical approach to disseminating learning outcomes in general, scientific, and technological education. Today, individuals continue to tell the story by using new digital media tools. The digital story is seen as a combination of traditional storytelling and multimedia technologies. Today, many communication technologies and multimedia tools are used. Using these technologies and tools, storytelling has changed and transformed into digital storytelling. This course is aimed to give information to the teachers about the adaptation of the digital games, which are widely used today, to the lessons with their effective and motivating aspects.
All the participants will
- Get familiar with the key issues and concerns about storytelling and digital games
- Learn how to blend story and technologies
- Execute multimedia tools
- Describe components of digital games
- Classify types of online educational game
- Implement writing and the screenplay stage
- Create a storyboard
- Compare to stages of digital story development
- Learn effective teaching strategies
- Defend their own activities depending on the subject
Objectives of the course
- Helping teach meaningful and purposeful speech
- Increasing student’s willingness to read
- Finding the story to read to encourage the students
- Writing student’s own stories in a short time, so they will feel confident
- Improving solidarity in the classroom
- Developing listening skills
- Helping to find out children who love acting
- Giving students good motivation for improving speaking and writing skills
- Learning how to combine technologies and story or game
- Comparing the process of the storytelling and types of online educational game
- Focusing on practical and skills-based -interactive learning
- Explaining immediate feedbacks
- Locating hands-on activities
- Analyzing inspiring discussions on best practices
- Working in groups cooperatively
- Identifying components of digital games and storytelling
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
Classificação e comentário
As avaliações apenas provêm de participantes no curso verificados por meio da Ferramenta de Mobilidade+ da Comissão Europeia. Se tiver participado neste curso, utilize a Ferramenta de Mobilidade+ para enviar uma avaliação. Se o curso ainda não constar da Ferramenta de Mobilidade+, pode indicar ao coordenador do seu projeto a seguinte identificação do curso: 283245.
Não existem comentários sobre este curso