SUPER TEACHERS OF 21st CENTURY
SUPER TEACHERS OF 21ST CENTURY
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Fee: 400€
Integrating non-formal teaching methods into the school curriculum and developing digital competencies to support 21st-century youngsters at schools.
It is an obvious reality that we as teachers are in the X-Y generation while our students come from the Y-Z generation. There is a great generation gap between us and them. So, they learn in a different way from us. Therefore, we must change our teaching and learning styles, we must add modernity to the way of implementing our profession and we need to improve our horizon being international in our professional career.
Nowadays, the youth is engaged in the virtual World more day by day and they are getting lonelier. To transfer this asocial behavior to a more active and social one, we, as teachers need to renew ourselves both in digital World and in the field of non-formal education. Non-formal education methods and digital capabilities will help us to be models in the class not just authority in front of the 21st century students.
All the participants will
- Understand the new trends of 21st-century teaching and learning trends
- Use new ICT tools in the classroom
- Gain competencies in teambuilding activities in 6 categories:
1. Indoor activities,
2. Outdoor activities
3. Project workshops
4. Musical activities
5. Sport activities
6. Art activities
Objectives of the course
- Leading the teachers how to motivate their students to learn and create
- Getting the teachers to increase their competencies in digital skills used in the educational environment
- Integrating the teachers into the lifelong learning process
The reference point of this course is the European Reference Framework of Key Competences for Lifelong Learning. Three of these competencies will be focused on during the course program. These are:
- Digital competence,
- Learn to Learn
- Initiative and entrepreneurship
- Interactive learning
- Hands-on activities
- Practice and skills-based learning
- Analyzing and defining
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
Classificação e comentário
As avaliações apenas provêm de participantes no curso verificados por meio da Ferramenta de Mobilidade+ da Comissão Europeia. Se tiver participado neste curso, utilize a Ferramenta de Mobilidade+ para enviar uma avaliação. Se o curso ainda não constar da Ferramenta de Mobilidade+, pode indicar ao coordenador do seu projeto a seguinte identificação do curso: 282634.
Não existem comentários sobre este curso