LEARNING ROBOTICS WITH MATH AND SCIENCE PRACTICES
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Fee: 400€
This course is a kind of teacher training course which aims to support math teachers with a new and innovative approach to teaching Math and encourage their students to learn Math in more effective ways in line with the priorities of the Erasmus Plus Program. The program is based on O-Bot which has a free program and simulation.
The aim of this 5-day Erasmus+ KA1 course is to contribute to the professional development and professional skills of teachers in primary and secondary schools.
All the participants will
- Examine the curriculum.
- Examine Programming Platforms.
- Examine simulation works with O-Bot IDEA
- Apply problem-solving concepts and approaches.
- Develop application within the scope of basic algorithm and flowchart.
- Analyze the problems in daily life.
- Identify appropriate steps to solve the given problem.
- Bring solutions to the given problems.
- Ratios, rates, & percentages (6th grade) problem examples
- Teach coordinate plane with simulation
- Identify the operators required for problem-solving.
- Create the original project containing the programming constructs.
- Classify basic information and data sources related to the field.
- Explain the curriculum of the area with all its teachings.
- Create learning environments that enhance the high-level cognitive skills of students.
- Recognize the use and application of robotic theories in education.
- Learn the limitations and importance of using robots in education.
- Design lessons, know features that make a lesson more innovative.
- Use design, iteration, and prototype development steps to solve complex problems.
- Know the elements that make a course innovative.
- Know and apply debugging techniques.
- Use the ability to collaborate on a goal.
- Take care to use effective communication methods and techniques.
- Take care to use effective time management techniques.
Objectives of the course
- Creating the correct algorithm for the solution of the specified problem.
- Expressing the relationship between mathematics and computer science.
- Creating algorithms on O-Bot
- Defining and naming appropriate variables in rules.
- Creating algorithms and programs that use the appropriate branching.
- Creating algorithms and programs containing loop structure.
- Learning how computers work.
- Identifying hardware and software components of robots
- Knowing cable and/or wireless data transfer methods.
- Performing motion control using servo motors.
- Knowing color detection, touch-stop, distance, etc. sensors.
- Activating the line-following robot.
- Activating the line-following robot.
- Knowing teaching methods and techniques for using robots in education.
- Getting the knowledge of computational thinking skills and basic components.
- Knowing unplugged events and using them.
- Knowing algorithm and flow diagram.
- Knowing the conditions to use logical operators and decision-making structures.
- Performing the fleeing robot activity.
- Creating immediate feedbacks
- Visiting institutions, schools
- Creating own projects
- Designing lesson plan
- Working in groups cooperatively
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
Classificação e comentário
As avaliações apenas provêm de participantes no curso verificados por meio da Ferramenta de Mobilidade+ da Comissão Europeia. Se tiver participado neste curso, utilize a Ferramenta de Mobilidade+ para enviar uma avaliação. Se o curso ainda não constar da Ferramenta de Mobilidade+, pode indicar ao coordenador do seu projeto a seguinte identificação do curso: 282518.
Não existem comentários sobre este curso