EDUCATIONAL MARKETING FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN EDUCATION
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Fee: 400€
This course examines the difficult and wide-ranging issues relating to how we understand our environment, our place in it, how education changes the things around us, and how we choose to act.
This comprehensive course provides an overview of these developing key issues, illustrating how through schooling, higher education, professional training and development, and awareness-raising, people can bring about change, as well as engaging in debate and critique of issues, how to reach the audience outside the school walls.
All the participants will
- Raise the awareness that all the knowledge to be acquired from the course will make a difference in the way the participants will promote their schools in the future; to apply the basic marketing principles to understand their students as “the audience” and adapt all forms of communication in a useful way.
- Learn how to use all the marketing tools to understand and address concrete messages to obtain a positive reaction.
- Be taught in interactive formats and give all the participants the opportunity to discuss the specific realities of each school.
- Discuss the best practices to obtain sustainable development in education
- Obtain 21st-century skills to promote sustainable development in the lifelong learning process
Objectives of the course
- Defining key issues and concerns in understanding the challenges of sustainable development in 21st century
- Describing the principles and objectives of education for sustainable development
- Setting objectives and designing educational programs for sustainable development
- Getting familiar with the role of creative thinking
- Discussing cooperation inside and outside of the school walls
- Classifying the 21-century world’ political, economic, and demographic situation
- Getting know-how to help environmental education
- Using different online platforms and tools
- Learning international and European policies to develop sustainable education
- Analyzing community councils, future laboratory, effective cooperation, and communication for sustainable development
- Designing school strategic plans
- Working on the strengths and weakness
- Writing reports
- Promoting the cooperation between the schools and audiences
- Creating immediate feedbacks, teaching interactively
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
- 07.10.2024 > 11.10.2024