CREATING OUR ECO-SCHOOLS
CREATING OUR ECO-SCHOOLS
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Fee: 400€
Creating Our Eco-Schools is a training course for pre-school, primary, and secondary schools teachers to provide environmental awareness, environmental management, and sustainable development education for their students. Through the participatory approach, students in the school learn about environmental issues and take an active role in raising awareness of their families, local governments, and NGOs on environmental issues. Eco-school teachers will take a role in ensuring environmental awareness in other parts of the society, going beyond the teaching of classroom teachers. The most important and integrative factor is student participation again. Students are our valuable future, and a clean and green World is the only thing that we can give to them as a treasure. This course will help teachers to teach students the habits they will use throughout their lifetime and influence their achievement, as far as the environment is concerned.
We all know that trees are cut for paper making, stone and sand are used for making glass, and packaging materials are still being used for the production of natural resources, we all know that our natural resources are not endless, but every production end of natural resources is running low and if one is harmed the nature, we can say goodbye to my natural resources. Teachers and school administrators who are aware of this situation want to teach their students about recovering waste, preventing waste of resources, to prevent energy crises that may be experienced in the future.
All the participants will
- Create and develops a new identity,
- Build a participatory structure for your students to attend group work,
- Develop your students' problem-solving, and discussion skills,
- Use of initiative, ability to make decisions,
- Change consumption patterns, prevent wastefulness
- Develop consciousness about conservation of natural resources
- Inspire and empower students
- Create leaders for change in their communities
- Develop responsible attitudes and commitment
- Lead to increased levels of confidence and motivation
- Increase your students' participation in environmental actions
- Improve your students' skills and knowledge in all subjects
- Improve your students' mental and physical well-being
Objectives of the course
- Understanding environmental awareness, environmental management, and sustainable development education,
- Teaching the students, the habits they will use throughout their lifetime,
- Getting information about world, environment, and the resources,
- Relating between garbage and recyclable materials
- Analyzing steps of the recycling system
- Creating an environmental list about any space for planting or any space for playing
- Designing creative tasks
- Preparing an action plan
- Investigating problems about environment
- Focusing on practical and skills-based interactive learning
- Creating immediate feedbacks
- Discussing best practices
- Working on hands-on activities
- Encouraging tasks and activities for students to create a new idea about environmental education
- Working in groups cooperatively
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
- 05.06.2023 > 09.06.2023 (Confirmado)
- 27.05.2024 > 31.05.2024
Classificação e comentário
As avaliações apenas provêm de participantes no curso verificados por meio da Ferramenta de Mobilidade+ da Comissão Europeia. Se tiver participado neste curso, utilize a Ferramenta de Mobilidade+ para enviar uma avaliação. Se o curso ainda não constar da Ferramenta de Mobilidade+, pode indicar ao coordenador do seu projeto a seguinte identificação do curso: 282325.
Não existem comentários sobre este curso