Spice up formal education! – Non-formal education to improve the learners’ motivation (PORTUGAL 9)
Sending partners: educational organizations involved in formal, non-formal and informal learning: schools, adult training centers, resource centers and other relevant organization active in the adult education field established in Erasmus+ program countries.
Course fee: According to the Erasmus+ guide, 70 euros / training day
At your request, the courses can be structured for a different schedule (5 or 7 training days).
Trainers: multinational team of trainers – Romanian and Maltese, SALTO affiliated, with specialization courses in more than 15 European countries.
Languages used: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French. The training materials will be provided in English. On request, Spanish and French.
Profile of the participants:
The participants are teachers or adult trainers active in the sending organization interested in non-formal education methods, with or without previous experience, willing to develop themselves professionally not only through the course, but by involving themselves in preparatory and follow up activities. They must be interested in other cultures and in developing the institution’s European dimension.
– to develop competences regarding applying non-formal education in different formal settings in order to improve the motivation of the students
– to share best practices and transfer knowledge and methods between different cultural zones and different learner ages
– to develop tools (a guide, a digital game etc.) about ways of applying non-formal education in the formal environment for different age groups
– to enable participants non-formal activities and techniques for their own teaching context in order to improve the motivation of their students
– to increase participants’ confidence in working with non-formal methods, using their own qualities, talents, differences, as well as the collective intelligence of the home team they will guiding in the valorisation process
– to promote European cooperation in the field of education within the framework of the Erasmus+ program by partnership building
Most of the educational approaches are inspired from constructivist pedagogy. The project has a holistic approach and uses various tools during the different activities.
- 04.04.2023 > 12.04.2023
- 20.08.2023 > 28.08.2023
Oceń i zaopiniuj
Opinie publikowane są jedynie przez potwierdzonych uczestników kursu z wykorzystaniem Narzędzia Mobilności+ Komisji Europejskiej. Jeżeli uczestniczyłeś w kursie, skorzystaj z Narzędzia Mobilności+ Komisji Europejskiej, by opublikować opinię. Jeżeli kurs nie pojawił się jeszcze w Narzędziu Mobilności+, możesz wysłać opinię do koordynatora Twojego projektu, korzystając z numeru identyfikacyjnego kursu: 13885.
Brak opinii dla tego kursu.