NIGDE PROVINCIAL DIRECTORATE OF NATIONAL EDUCATION is looking for partners for KA220
The idea of the project is to start early learning of STEM programming with students, using intensive, ludic and immersive methodologies. The project will gather expertise partners and schools from different countries in Europe.
- Create a common curriculum of learning experiences in programming (game coding and game design);
- Promote coding activities in schools - one hour of coding per week,
- Empower school communities to embed computer sciences in school timetable, in different ways (including training teachers and compiling a guide);
- Close the gender gap in STEM vocations, by attracting girls to computer sciences, by establishing a quota of 50% of participation in the coding activities.
- Understand the impact of programming learning in the students' cognitive development and their learning achievements in other topics.