Maker Spaces in Education: Getting started - Berlin
🚶♀️ Activities: A guided city tour and a full-day excursion.
📅 Starting date: Every first Monday of the month.
🏫 Also available in: Barcelona, Amsterdam and Budapest.
❓ Questions? Contact us.
This course aims to give participants a deeper understanding of what makerspaces are and how makerspaces can be used in schools to support teaching. This course is also designed to help teachers come up with projects and ideas of which maker space ideas could fit into their school's curriculum as well as help them to understand which resources they would need to create a low-cost maker space at school.
Makerspaces are a place in which students can experiment and create things in schools, and is a combination between science lab, woodshop, computer lab and art room. Makerspaces allow students creative ways to design, experiment, build and invent as they engage in the STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics) courses. Makerspaces are a great way for students to experiment with their school's curriculum and develop real-world skills at the same time.
By the end of this course, participants will have a better understanding of what makerspaces are and will be able to create a low-cost makerspace in their school that is aligned to their own school's curriculum.
Would you like to discover more?
Visit the course webpage and discover the learning outcomes of this course.
Check Other Courses on School Innovation
These courses are designed to provide school principals, managers, and enterprising teachers with the most effective tools for making their schools more flexible and dynamic in promoting innovative and inclusive approaches to teaching and learning.
Some courses deal with current trends in school organization ranging from project management, to team building, mentoring, and entrepreneurship capacities. Other courses help re-design more creative and inclusive school environments. Still other courses explore the excellence in the European Education System examining: e.g., the Finnish school system, the German dual system of education and work, or the Italian preschool education system.
Europass Teacher Academy
The Largest Offer of Teacher Training Courses in Europe
- 02.08.2021 > 07.08.2021 (ID: 139526)
- 23.08.2021 > 28.08.2021 (ID: 71120)
- 06.09.2021 > 11.09.2021 (ID: 139525, Bevestigd))
- 04.10.2021 > 09.10.2021 (ID: 139524)
- 01.11.2021 > 06.11.2021 (ID: 139523)
- 06.12.2021 > 11.12.2021 (ID: 139530)
- 03.01.2022 > 08.01.2022 (ID: 182820)
- 07.02.2022 > 12.02.2022 (ID: 182819)
- 07.03.2022 > 12.03.2022 (ID: 182816)
- 04.04.2022 > 09.04.2022 (ID: 182815)
- 02.05.2022 > 07.05.2022 (ID: 182814)
- 06.06.2022 > 11.06.2022 (ID: 182813)
- 04.07.2022 > 09.07.2022 (ID: 182812)
- 01.08.2022 > 06.08.2022 (ID: 182811)
- 05.09.2022 > 10.09.2022 (ID: 182810)
- 03.10.2022 > 08.10.2022 (ID: 182809)
- 07.11.2022 > 12.11.2022 (ID: 182818)
- 05.12.2022 > 10.12.2022 (ID: 182817)
Classificeren & beoordelen
Beoordelingen komen alleen van geverifieerde cursusdeelnemers via de Mobility Tool+ van de Europese Commissie. Als u aan deze cursus heeft deelgenomen, gebruik dan de Mobility Tool+ om een beoordeling in te dienen. Als de cursus nog niet in de Mobility Tool+ vermeld staat, kunt u uw projectcoördinator het volgende cursusnummer geven: 71111.
Deze cursus heeft nog geen classificatie.