CREATIVE THINKING AT SCHOOLS
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Fee: 400€
This course is a kind of teacher training course that aims to support school staff with developing their professional skills, teaching methods focusing on creative thinking, and teaching entrepreneurship at schools. The project-based learning structure of the course allows participants to practice creative thinking, team working and basic business modeling to experience how to teach basic entrepreneurship concepts. The course focuses on learning including case studies, thinking tools, interactive games, and moderated discussions. Key learning concepts include managing expectations of students about Problem Solving, Decision Making, Self-Management.
All the participants will
- Get familiar with the concept of Creative Thinking in 21st-century teaching and learning methodologies
- Learn how to facilitate creative thinking and entrepreneurial skills among the students
- Learn how to help and improve their students to find and manage their potential
- Create their own teaching styles based on creative thinking and entrepreneurial skills in the classroom
- Use interactive tools to provoke entrepreneurial thinking of schoolchildren and students
Objectives of the course
- The main objective of the training course is to prepare the participants to professionally lead
creative thinking and teach the basics of entrepreneurship skills in schools. By the end of the
course, participants will have a substantial understanding of tools such as:
- What your role is as a Teacher Creating,
- Using Personal Learning Profiles for Students.
- For facilitating creative thinking and entrepreneurial skills among their students
- They will get teaching guidelines by learning types of Intelligence, Learning Styles.
- Get teaching guidelines for designing lessons based on the brainstorm and creative thinking, Teaching core entrepreneurial competencies, including business modeling,
- Design thinking and business planning.
- Getting familiar with the role of creative thinking, entrepreneurship, and self-management.
- Learning how to help and improve your students to find and manage their potential
- Creating your own teaching style based on creative thinking and entrepreneurial skills in the classroom
- Introducing didactic games and simple exercises to foster and creative thinking entrepreneurial thinking in students
- Using interactive tools to provoke entrepreneurial thinking of schoolchildren and students
- Enhancing creative problem solving
- Identifying the concept of Creative thinking in schools
- Creating Personal Learning Profiles,
- Discussing the elements of fostering creative thinking, entrepreneurship, and self-management skills.
- Working in groups cooperatively
- Designing lesson plans
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
- 02.09.2024 > 06.09.2024