BEST FOR SEN STUDENTS
BEST FOR SEN STUDENTS
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Fee: 400€
Bob Beauprez says, “Education is a shared commitment between dedicated teachers, motivated students and enthusiastic parents with high expectations”.
It is stated in the Policy of EU Employment, Social Affairs & Inclusion “Approximately 800 million young children worldwide are affected by biological, environmental and psychosocial conditions that can limit their cognitive development. In Europe, recent estimates place the number of children with special educational needs (SEN) at 15 million. Conservative estimates state that dyslexia, a learning disability that impedes a person’s ability to read, affects approximately 6 percent of Europe’s population, whilst the prevalence of autistic spectrum disorders (ASDs) is also estimated to be higher than previously thought. Children with SEN frequently leave school with few qualifications and are much more likely to become unemployed or economically inactive. In addition to these concerns, the parents of children with SEN experience high levels of stress. If they are not adequately supported, not only will the development of the child suffer, but the family unit can be placed under considerable strain.”
All the participants will
- Identify SEN
- Provide the basic regulations related to SEN students
- Focus on ABA – Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Discuss how ABA Works
- Identify any problematic phases of ABA
- Provide some ways of therapy of SEN students
- Exemplify the best ways of therapy of SEN students
- Discuss the Education Health and Care Plan (EHC)
- Provide the best practices of cooperation with parents and other stakeholders related to the EHC plan
- Identify sensory processing disorder
- Focus on Sensory integration techniques
- Work out Sensory integration Materials and Methods
- Identify High-quality study programs for students with SEN
- Focus on the ways of establishing Parents-Teachers cooperation & Parents-Students
Objectives of the course
- Identifying SEN
- Providing the basic regulations related to SEN students
- Focusing on ABA – Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Discussing how ABA Works
- Identifying any problematic phases of ABA
- Providing some ways of therapy of SEN students
- Exemplifying the best ways of therapy of SEN students
- Discussing the Education Health and Care Plan (EHC)
- Providing with the best practices of cooperation with parents and other stakeholders related to the EHC plan
- Identifying sensory processing disorder
- Focusing on Sensory integration techniques
- Working out Sensory integration Materials and Methods
- Identifying High-quality study programs for students with SEN
- Focusing on the ways of establishing Parents-Teachers cooperation & Parents-Students
- Underlining the pedagogical approach
- Focusing on a mix of theoretical and practical knowledge
- Creating and implementing own learning solutions.
- Using this theoretical knowledge,
- Completing several practical tasks.
- Brainstorming and discussing
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
Vērtē un komentē
Tikai Eiropas Komisijas Mobilitātes Rīka+ apstiprinātie kursa dalībnieki atstāj atsauksmes. Ja tu piedalījies šajā kursā, lūdzu, izmantot Mobilitāres Rīku+, lai atstātu atsauksmes. Ja kurss vēl nav uzskaitīts Mobilitātes Rīkā+, tad vari iesniegt savam projekta koordinatoram šādu kursa ID: 282280.
Šim kursam nav atsauksmju.