Course Duration: 5 days
Course fee: 400€
Adaptive learning, also known as adaptive teaching, is an educational method that uses computer algorithms as well as artificial intelligence to orchestrate the interaction with the learner and deliver customized resources and learning activities to address the unique needs of each learner. In professional learning contexts, individuals may "test out" some training to ensure they engage with novel instruction. Computers adapt the presentation of educational material according to students' learning needs, as indicated by their responses to questions, tasks, and experiences. The technology encompasses aspects derived from various fields of study including computer science, AI, psychometrics, education, psychology, and brain science.
Adaptive learning has been partially driven by a realization that tailored learning cannot be achieved on a large-scale using traditional, non-adaptive approaches. Adaptive learning systems endeavor to transform the learner from a passive receptor of information to a collaborator in the educational process. Adaptive learning systems' primary application is in education, but another popular application is business training. They have been designed as desktop computer applications, web applications, and are now being introduced into overall curricula.
All the participants will
- Know what adaptive learning is.
- Determine the roles of individuals and trainers in Adaptive Learning
- Understand adaptive learning variations
- Know the related terms like Designed Adaptability, Adaptability factors
- Learn adaptability factors like performance, behaviors, and information and adaptive concepts like real-time feedback
- Differentiate learning-teaching ways
- Know Adaptive Learning Types and their application
- Learn Adaptive content, result, and evaluation
- Be able to prepare a sample plan to foster adaptive learning in formal education
- Know Adaptive learning technologies according to their competencies
- Understand Communication and cooperation, Content model, and customizable
- Learn Adaptive Learning models from around the world like the American model and Australian
- Realize benefits of Adaptive Learning
- Know the place of Adaptive Learning in formal and informal learning
Objectives of the course
- Knowing what adaptive learning is.
- Understanding adaptive learning variations
- Knowing the related terms like Designed Adaptability, Adaptability factors
- Learning adaptability factors like performance, behaviors, and information and adaptive concepts like real-time feedback
- Knowing Adaptive Learning Types and their application
- Learning Adaptive content, result, and evaluation
- Knowing Adaptive learning technologies according to their competencies
- Understanding Communication and cooperation, Content model, and customizable
- Learning Adaptive Learning models from around the world like the American model and Australian
- Knowing the place of Adaptive Learning in formal and informal learning
- Working cooperatively
- Designing lesson plans
- Developing the teachers’ professional skills
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
Vērtē un komentē
Tikai Eiropas Komisijas Mobilitātes Rīka+ apstiprinātie kursa dalībnieki atstāj atsauksmes. Ja tu piedalījies šajā kursā, lūdzu, izmantot Mobilitāres Rīku+, lai atstātu atsauksmes. Ja kurss vēl nav uzskaitīts Mobilitātes Rīkā+, tad vari iesniegt savam projekta koordinatoram šādu kursa ID: 282245.
Šim kursam nav atsauksmju.