DRAMA IN EDUCATION -Using drama as a tool in teaching and learning
Broadly speaking, Drama in Education (DiE): using drama as a tool in teaching and learning is designed for, and dedicated to teachers
• who are looking for meaningful ways of reflecting on their professional practice
• who wish to engage with pedagogic issues and widen their understanding of the methods and practice of creative teaching/learning through drama
• who are looking to revitalize and energize their approach to teaching
• who wish to enhance and refresh their skills in delivering subject content in/through English
As participants come from different European countries, the course is also a valuable exercise in community building and international understanding. The course is 6-day, however there is the possibility to extend it to 7-day.
• understanding drama conventions and ways of creating meaning and engagement
• understanding the potential Drama in Education has for providing context for teaching/learning
• providing and exercising creative ideas for successful implementation of drama in the curriculum
• improving the ability to use innovative student-centered pedagogical approaches
• increased confidence in communicating in English
• increased intercultural awareness
-What is ‘Drama in Education’?
-Introductory drama activities
-The importance of DiE
-Activities for team building
-History of DiE
-ICT tools for finding resourses
-Visit to Limassol Old city center, Carob Mill Museum, Medieval Castle & Museum and other monuments.
-Doing activities in the city center
-Data collection for the group work
-The goals of DiE
-What are the basic elements of Drama?
-Drama and Multiple intelligences theory
-Theatre Vs Drama
-Drama activities for concentration
-The role of the teacher in DiE
-Designing costumes for drama activities.
-DiE as a creative practice
-Drama activities for improving self-expression
-Drama methods & techniques
-Drama method: ‘Mantle of the Expert’
-Visit to Kourion ancient theater & archaeological site.
-Discussion about activities in archaeological sites.
-Drama activities for building a character
-Drama activities for the acceptance of -diversity
-Visit to the Theatre Museum
-Data collection for group work.
-Drama activities for developing physicality
-Drama in Education in different countries
-Participants complete the group work
-Presentation of group work
-Review of the course
DAY 7 (optional)
-Visit to Paphos Archaeological Park with Roman mosaics.
-Paphos Medieval Castle & port
- 22.07.2023 > 27.07.2023
- Registruotis iki 17.07.2023
- 07.10.2023 > 12.10.2023
- Registruotis iki 02.10.2023
- 11.11.2023 > 16.11.2023
- Registruotis iki 06.11.2023
Įvertinkite ir parašykite atsiliepimą
Apžvalgas pateikia tik patvirtinti kursų dalyviai, naudodamiesi Europos Komisijos priemone „Mobility Tool+“. Jeigu jūs dalyvavote šiuose kursuose, norėdami pateikti apžvalgą naudokite „Mobility Tool+“. Jeigu kursai neįtraukti į „Mobility Tool+“, projekto koordinatoriui galite nurodyti šį kursų ID: 98275.
Atsiliepimų apie šiuos kursus nėra.