TECHNOLOGY ENHANCED LEARNING
TECHNOLOGY ENHANCED LEARNING
This course aims to use technology to maximize students learning experience. With the
changing of the world, technology has become more crucial in our lives. Technology affects the
way we do things including our education. When the technology is improving day by day, we get
more opportunities to improve our learning system. Traditional education system needs to be
changed according to improvements in technology so that education system will adapt the
technology so will the students.
All the participants will
- Learn the importance of technology in education
- Learn how technology can be integrated to education
- Enhance how their students learn by augmenting current learning opportunities or offering new
- Improve interaction, engagement, and understanding within their classrooms and lecture
- Continue to push themselves and make more efficient use of the time.
- Find creative ways to teach their students in an engaging way
- Discuss how best to leverage individual tools and software in the classroom
- Know how to make their students focused on their lessons.
- Be engaged and get more out of the learning experience
- Have computer literacy
- Strengthen core academic capabilities of them through the sharing of effective practice
- Supporting themselves in developing their own teaching practice
Objectives of the course
- Learning the importance of technology in education
- Discovering how to use technology into teaching
- Enhancing their pupils' development by expanding or providing additional learning
- Enhancing communication, participation, and comprehension in their lecture halls and
- Pushing themselves harder and utilize the time more effectively.
- Finding innovative methods to engage their pupils in their lessons
- Talking about the best ways to use specific tools and applications in the classroom.
- Having the ability to focus kids on the lessons
- Being involved and getting more from the educational process
- Having knowledge of computers
- Strengthening their fundamental academic skills via the exchange of efficient methods
Website: www.anatolia-ec.com Phone: +90 505 774 28 67 e-mail: email@example.com
- Working cooperatively
- Learning in an interactive and international environment
- Practical and skills-based -interactive learning,
- Immediate feedbacks,
- Hands-on activities
- Inspiring discussions on best practices.
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching
backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
Įvertinkite ir parašykite atsiliepimą
Apžvalgas pateikia tik patvirtinti kursų dalyviai, naudodamiesi Europos Komisijos priemone „Mobility Tool+“. Jeigu jūs dalyvavote šiuose kursuose, norėdami pateikti apžvalgą naudokite „Mobility Tool+“. Jeigu kursai neįtraukti į „Mobility Tool+“, projekto koordinatoriui galite nurodyti šį kursų ID: 283064.
Atsiliepimų apie šiuos kursus nėra.