GAMIFICATION: CREATE YOUR GAME BASED CLASS
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Fee: 400€
In the 21st Century, technology is racing with time. And all teaching methods are in the past because technology has changed the teaching methods. All teachers try to find new methods to make their classes more effective, active, technological, and funny. Games and technological tools (such as web tools digital tools etc.) are terrains that teachers must explore to move in that direction. Games and technology represent change your classes' atmosphere to facilitate exploration, learning-by-doing, and more immediate acquisition of knowledge and skills.
Achieving the goals is a necessary component of games when used in education. While playing, students use their imagination, creative thinking, memorizing and they learn something new, and they do not even recognize that! Because students have fun in ICT Based Classes and Game-based Classes, and they are willing to play games.
Teachers will have a new strong skill which is ICT Tools and Gamification. Gamification courses will help them to create their own game according to their curriculum and make their classes unique.
All the participants will
- Differentiate Games, Game-Based Learning, and Gamification
- Learn the elements of Gamification
- Create their digital classes
- Plan their own gamified classes
- Design, plan and write sample units of lesson plans based on Gamification
- Support students in the acquisition of learning outcomes (knowledge, skills, and competencies) with a view to improving their personal development.
- Have a guide to improving themselves to create a game-based lesson
- Increase their students’ motivation and make more effective classes
Objectives of the course
- Using the game-based methods
- Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of game-based usages in educational processes
- Getting Benefits of Using Drama
- Working on models for dramatic action
- Ensuring improvement of your teaching styles
- Clarifying the advantages of using drama as a method of education
- Providing more student-centered teaching increase capacity
- Increasing the interest in education trends
- Increasing the capacity in terms of modernization and international educational activities
- Creating and getting familiar to various games which can be used covering different content and activities to support learning
- Focusing best methods and practices and useful examples for using game-based tools and methods in education in different countries
- Experiencing group games to teach sharing and helping in their classroom settings
- Adding the ICT tools and Gamification strategies into technologies in a curriculum.
- Learning how to use the different features of game-based learning in education
- Learning how to choose the best, most suitable games for your classroom
- Learning how to gamify your classroom using computers and mobile devices.
- Experiencing how to gamify the classes and create a game-based learning environment
- Being familiar with the digital tools and e-platforms to gamify the classes
- Practical and skills-based learning
- Interactive learning,
- Hands-on activities
- Inspiring discussions on best practices
- Immediate feedback
- Working in groups
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
Įvertinkite ir parašykite atsiliepimą
Apžvalgas pateikia tik patvirtinti kursų dalyviai, naudodamiesi Europos Komisijos priemone „Mobility Tool+“. Jeigu jūs dalyvavote šiuose kursuose, norėdami pateikti apžvalgą naudokite „Mobility Tool+“. Jeigu kursai neįtraukti į „Mobility Tool+“, projekto koordinatoriui galite nurodyti šį kursų ID: 282429.
Atsiliepimų apie šiuos kursus nėra.