Animal Welfare Education
Animal welfare and especially the welfare of the domesticated animals and pets, is one of the key concerns of families and children. The contribution of these animals in the well being of humans that host them is widely recognized.
The course is going to promote a range of different approaches to topics as:
● Introduction to Animal Welfare Education.
● Concepts and views in animal welfare
● Historical approach to the relationship of humans and animals.
● Animal welfare ethics
● Domesticated animals and pets.
● Forms of human exploitation of animals
● Human Animal Interactions
● Objectives, driving values and nature of the animal welfare education
● Values of animal welfare education
● Animal Rights in Europe
● Skills and competences for caring for animals
● Wild Animal Welfare: Management of Wildlife
● Companion Animal Welfare
● The World Organisation for Animal Health and its Role in Animal Welfare
● Animals and Special Education
Team work, case studies and two special Field Study visits are included in this innovational course, that will satisfy the needs and expectations of the participants.
The course will empower teachers to promote animal welfare education to their pupils/students, and make them more sensitive and aware about the rights of the animals in general and of the pets, especially.
Įvertinkite ir parašykite atsiliepimą
Apžvalgas pateikia tik patvirtinti kursų dalyviai, naudodamiesi Europos Komisijos priemone „Mobility Tool+“. Jeigu jūs dalyvavote šiuose kursuose, norėdami pateikti apžvalgą naudokite „Mobility Tool+“. Jeigu kursai neįtraukti į „Mobility Tool+“, projekto koordinatoriui galite nurodyti šį kursų ID: 255648.
Atsiliepimų apie šiuos kursus nėra.