INDOOR and OUTDOOR GAMES
ENRICH YOUR TEACHING PROCESS WITH INDOOR AND OUTDOOR GAMES
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Fee: 400€
Who doesn’t like to play games inside or outside of the classroom? Not only are games fun, interactive, and social, but they're also great tools for learning.
Classroom games add flair and student engagement to more tedious, yet necessary tasks like teaching math facts, grammar rules, and vocabulary, reviewing for tests, or even completing lab experiments. Adding an element of competition motivates and energizes students.
Outdoor education occurs, in one form or another, in most if not all countries of the world. However, it can be implemented very differently, depending on the cultural context. Some countries, for example, view outdoor education as synonymous with environmental education, whilst other countries treat outdoor education and environmental education as distinct. Modern forms of outdoor education are most prevalent in the UK, US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and to some extent Asia and Africa.
The UK: The English Outdoor Council, an umbrella body, defines outdoor education as a way for students and teachers to be fully engaged in a lesson, all the while embracing the outdoors. The EOC deems outdoor education as "providing depth to the curriculum and making an important contribution to students' physical, personal and social education." Outdoor education is also encapsulated in Forest School which is widespread in the UK and growing.
Australia & New Zealand: Australia & New Zealand are home to several outdoor education certificate programs. Once teachers have completed their schooling, many have opportunities to work at various outdoor education centers in either country. The Australian outdoor council has developed curriculum documents to ensure schools are partaking in outdoor education throughout the country.
Canada: Environmental education, most notably outdoor education in Canada is seen through outdoor camp and residential programs, school-based programs, and commercial travel
operations. Outdoor education in Canada is based around "hard" technical skills often travel and camping skills and the "soft" group skills and personal growth qualities are blended with, one might say, the "green" and "warm" skills of a complementary eco-adventure focus”. Adventures are found whether one is partaking in environmental awareness or team-building workshops throughout Canada. Many schools and after-school programs such as The YMCA camps lean towards outdoor education, especially during the summer months.
Denmark: Denmark is known as one of the more environmentally conscious countries in the developed world. One of the ways in which this presents itself is through the forest school
system that exists there. Children are taught in the woods using nature and animals to learn
about basic environmental education as well as the fundamental elementary education that is
All the participants will
- Get familiar modernization of your teaching style
- Develop a school policy plan on indoor and outdoor educational activities
- Write your learning objectives
- Plan how you will engage students with experimental learning
- Get benefits of using drama
- Work on models for dramatic action
- Define the role of drama in education
- Create lessons experimental strategies
- Learn how to overcome adversity
- Enhance personal and social development
- Develop a deeper relationship with nature
- Teach outdoor survival skills
- Improve problem-solving skills
- Reduce recidivism
- Enhance teamwork
- Develop leadership skills
- Understand natural environments
- Promote spirituality
- Get the gist of games in education
- Find out the basis of differentiating assessment ways and methods
- Understand the importance of group dynamic
- Focus on effective teaching strategies that encourage the active involvement of all students in experimental education
- Tips for how to develop strategies to improve the educational quality of the school.
Objectives of the course
- Getting familiar with how to provide learning with the help of indoor and outdoor games
- Comparing with the students what they know and what will they learn
- Explaining curriculum depend on indoor and outdoor activities
- Classifying the rule of games in Education
- Improving problem-solving skills with games
- Developing leadership skills with the help of the games
- Analyzing different and effective teaching strategies
- Assembling strategies to improve skills on education
- Performing the activities to show that how they could be effective on education
- Identifying the concept of the indoor and outdoor games
- Creating activities to show how easy to plan
- Working in groups cooperatively
- Discussing the games in point of physical, personal, and social education
- Formulating lesson plans based on experimental strategies
- Discussing to clarify doubts, answer questions and assist participants
- Working in groups cooperatively
- Creating mind maps, brainstorming
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
- 04.07.2022 > 08.07.2022
- 05.09.2022 > 09.09.2022
- 10.04.2023 > 14.04.2023
- 17.07.2023 > 21.07.2023
- 23.10.2023 > 27.10.2023
Įvertinkite ir parašykite atsiliepimą
Apžvalgas pateikia tik patvirtinti kursų dalyviai, naudodamiesi Europos Komisijos priemone „Mobility Tool+“. Jeigu jūs dalyvavote šiuose kursuose, norėdami pateikti apžvalgą naudokite „Mobility Tool+“. Jeigu kursai neįtraukti į „Mobility Tool+“, projekto koordinatoriui galite nurodyti šį kursų ID: 239653.
Atsiliepimų apie šiuos kursus nėra.