Questo sito utilizza i cookie per migliorare l'esplorazione. Scopri come usiamo i cookie e come è possibile modificare le tue impostazioni.
Closing the Attainment Gap in Scottish Education
Objectives of the training:
- Discover the roles and responsibilities within the Scottish Education System, and how the Scottish Government’s priorities of “Closing the Attainment Gap” and "Inclusion" translate at national, regional and at school level.
- Explore “Curriculum for Excellence” - Scotland’s national curriculum for schools - and the key role that it plays in reducing attainment inequalities and promoting inclusion.
- Learn about the role of the Inspectorate and of School Leaders in the context of the monitoring and evaluating processes of educational establishments, and in particular the tools for self-evaluation.
- Visit Nursery, Primary and/or Secondary schools to observe and to discuss with school leaders, teachers and pupils how they ensure that they all work towards the national priorities, including developing "Pupil Voice" and “Parental Engagement”.
- Reflect on how the Scottish model can inform the processes of each participant’s region/country of origin, as well as their own individual work practices.
For further information please contact Ros on email@example.com
Vota e commenta
Per aggiungere un commento devi aver effettuato il login.
I was much impressed by the welcome extended to trainees by all involved: from training staff and speakers to teaching staff in the schools visited. I appreciated the rigour, cogency and structure of the programme as well as the extremely useful interaction and opportunity to exchange ideas and experience with practitioners and trainees. Une semaine de formation qui a dépassé mes attentes: l'organisation est parfaite, le contenu élaboré, mêlant conférences, discussions et visites d'écoles. L'accueil est chaleureux, sur le lieu de formation et dans les écoles sur le terrain. Formateurs, inspecteurs, représentants du système éducatif et enseignants nous ont donné toutes les clés pour comprendre le système éducatif écossais et ainsi nourrir une réflexion personnelle quant à nos pratiques. Merci!
Tradurre (Solo utenti registrati)