Robotics and Augmented Reality at School
Description: The course has been designed to provide tools to prepare European teachers for a future that happens today, where Robotics and Augmented Reality will increasingly become part of the school curriculum. The topics and training activities take into account the Key Competences for 21st Century Students. The trainers are enthusiastic educational agents involved in university projects that integrate activities in schools, namely teachers with a broad experience and actively involved in 21st Century Skills.
• Promote the debate about Key Competences for 21st Century Citizens;
• Experiment and develop new learning practices and teaching methods;
• Promote educational innovation and stimulating the use of Robotics and Augmented Reality in schools;
• Promoting interdisciplinary through Robotics and Augmented Reality;
• Promote a deeper understanding of the practical ways of incorporating Robotics and Augmented Reality in teaching;
• Develop methodologies, strategies, techniques and resources for a differentiated teaching;
• Create spin-off effects like curriculum development and research collaboration;
• Improve educational practices through collaborative working approaches among teachers;
• Increase knowledge of social, linguistic and cultural matters.
- 27.10.2019 > 01.11.2019
- Registrati prima del 27.10.2019
Vota e commenta
Per aggiungere un commento devi aver effettuato il login.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo corso.