Dispersion and School abandoning: educational prevention strategies and actions.
The course can be of 5/6 days or 12/13 days on the base of participants needs. Also the accommodation system, meals can be decided on the base of the group and needs. IRIS price is more competitive of European country. In training time IRIS will organize visit in company and meeting in your sector for improve the real situation and have the best experience.
Education and training have assumed an important role in Community policies, since the Maastricht Treaty of 1992, although targeted more vocational training to facilitate the integration or reintegration into the labor market. With the expression '' school leavers '' it means the final output of a student from a given training process; the '' school dropouts '', however, refers to the set of processes, resulting in slowdowns, delays or other more or less prolonged interruptions of a school career, they can lead to abandonment. Italy occupies one of the last positions in the European ranking, with a geographical distribution of southern Italy to the detriment phenomenon.
• Meeting participants at the airport
• Placement of participant's accommodation
• Our host partners provide orientation courses for our attendees
• Participants in city promotion
• Informing our participants about the study program
Skill to be attained: Participants gain information about the target
countries, acquire cultural adaptation skills, identify the environment
and obtain information about the work program
• To increase parental involvement in the educational process
• Informing the public and parents about the importance of education
• Minimizing absenteeism by increasing the roles and activities of
decision makers (Parents, Teachers, Administrators, etc.)
• Main reasons for early school dropouts
• Reducing absenteeism by increasing student motivation
• Raising awareness of the importance of education in pupils and
• Strengthening communication between students, reducing exclusion to a
minimum level, breaking prejudices,
• Providing guidance on the importance of educating students,
• To make absenteeism target, identify the causes of absenteeism,
collect ideas to solve, do brainstorming
Skill to be learned: learn how to include the veles in the process and
how to communicate with them in this regard. Analyzing what individual
students' problems are, skill is acquired to increase student motivation
• Legal framework in the current host country regarding school leaving
• Host institutional framework for school dropout
• Knowledge and Statistics Infrastructure for Home Abandonment and
School Abandonment in the Home Country
• Information and Statistical Infrastructure Related to Abandonment and
School Abandonment in our country
Interpretation of statistical information, discussion of differences
Skill to acquire: The host institution and the country have information
about the current early schooling rates. It makes a comparison with the
situation in our country. The factors that make up the source of the
difference are interpreted.
• Participants and host institution staff review the previous week
• Free time
• Participation of our participants in cultural preparatory activities
• Development and implementation of communication strategy related to
• Institutional structure suggestions
• Socioeconomic level of school and family
• School level of education and family education
Skills to be learned: learn measures to be taken at the institutional
level to prevent school dropouts, develop effective communication
strategies, and the school can examine the family structure of the
student who engages in socioeconomic and educational aspects.
• What is the school's relationship with teacher and teacher?
• What are the school-leaving effects of friend's surroundings?
• External factors (dependency, early marriage, material conditions)
• Proposal for solution to eliminate early school dropouts
Acquired skills: Notice the underlying causes of school dropouts,
produce solution recommendations
Each course can be programmed on the needs of teachers and schools.
- 18.01.2021 > 22.01.2021 (ID: 129534, Confermato))
- Registrati prima del 04.01.2021
- 08.03.2021 > 12.03.2021 (ID: 129533, Confermato))
- Registrati prima del 01.03.2021
- 10.05.2021 > 14.05.2021 (ID: 129535, Confermato))
- Registrati prima del 30.04.2021
Vota e commenta
Le recensioni provengono solo da partecipanti verificati attraverso il Mobility Tool+ della Commissione europea. Se hai partecipato a questo corso, utilizza il Mobility Tool+ per inviare una recensione. Se il corso non è ancora elencato nel Mobility Tool+, puoi fornire al coordinatore del tuo progetto il seguente ID del corso: 40440.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo corso.