Prevention of violence and child abuse
Introductory meeting, explanation of practical arrangements, presentation of timetable, information about course venue.
DAY 2 3
- Icebreakers, introduction to the course
- Introduction to the problem of violence and child abuse.
- Introduction to primary prevention programme for kindergartens, preschools and primary schools (CAP programme).
- Work in pairs and small groups for understanding the following characteristics: types of violence (bullying, domestic violence, child neglect, sexual abuse…), dynamic of violence, symptoms and consequences of violence and child abuse.
- Learning how to respond to the disclosure of violence/child abuse and how to offer help to child-victim of violence /abuse.
- Full day study visit to Slovenian school that is an example of good practice in the field of primary prevention and implementation of primary prevention programmes CAP (Child Assault Prevention).
- Implementation of primary prevention programmes in kindergarten, preschool and primary school.
- Practicing opening communication with a child in distress.
- Leading role-play workshops for teachers and parents.
- Offering supportive communication and suitable protection to children in distress.
- Strengthening protective factors of teachers - taking care of ourselves.
- Raising awareness of needs, listening to ourselves and practicing different self-care strategies.
- Key learning points, concluding remarks, feedback to the trainer using creativity technique.
- Planning follow up activities, dissemination and implementation of learning outcomes.
- Discussing possibilities for future cooperation among participants.
Each course can be programmed on the needs of teachers and schools.
Vota e commenta
Le recensioni provengono solo da partecipanti verificati attraverso il Mobility Tool+ della Commissione europea. Se hai partecipato a questo corso, utilizza il Mobility Tool+ per inviare una recensione. Se il corso non è ancora elencato nel Mobility Tool+, puoi fornire al coordinatore del tuo progetto il seguente ID del corso: 39158.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo corso.