KA1 Mobility in VET 20.01. - 09.02.2019
1. Gain the knowledge and skills required by the profession.
2. Gain the basic competencies expected from national and inernational workforce
3. Will have basic competencies in the sub-branches of machine technologies
4. Gain the special peofessional competencies required by the profession, competencies about start-ups to open their own business
5. Students will gain the knowledge and skills related to the cultural structure of the country they go to.
After graduation students obtain a certificate from ITC and from SKODA automobile and will have no worries to find a job or to open their own business. Students will be trained as theoretical and practical an the works will be provided with international standards.