PERSONALISED LEARNING WITH TABLETS
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Personalised learning aims to provide a tailored education for every learner. Understanding each learner’s needs is crucial for educators to support all learners to achieve their full potential.
This course will incorporate the universal design principals for learning with a multimedia self-advocacy pathway to enable you to individualise your teaching and include all learners to be at the centre of their education. Along with the principals and theory the course will explore a range of interactive technologies which will motivate, engage and activate all learners to be in charge and control of their learning.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- Technology and apps to make your classroom interactive
- Use of multimedia for self-expression and communication
- Person centred thinking tools and strategies
- Pathway to personalised learning
- Inclusive technologies for teaching and learning
- Apps for independence which will engage, motivate and activate your learners
- Examples of best practise
WHAT TO BRING:
An iPad or android tablet (but you can also lend one from us)
An open mind to learn and have some fun!
The will to learn from each other
Értékelések és vélemények
Hozzászólások írásához be kell jelentkeznie a honlapon.
Erről a kurzusról még senki nem írt véleményt.