Environmental Team - join us! (Looking for partners for K229)
My name is Carlos Godoy and I´m an science teacher (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in Secondary Education although the levels in our school include those from pre-primary EDUCATION to Bachillerato and Professional Formation. Our centre is set in a village close to Valencia and gathers teenagers from very different kinds of families.
Although I'm a teacher, my degree is Agronomist Engineering (Environmental and Natural Resources branch) therefore I'd like to involve my students in projects dealing with environmental protection.
I would like to know other European schools which promote aspects such as environmental protection, agronomy and improvement of green areas in the school.
1. Video recording about each participating school and their environmental actions
2. Virtual meeting with the other partiipating schools to share ideas about how to design a new space ("sustainabe development room" made with recycled materials..
3. Creation of a common logo for our European school patrols
4. Vegetable growing actions or creation of little patches in our schools..
5. School exchange could also be considered.