Flipped Classroom: Total Classroom Makeover
- Help teachers become completely transparent and accountable for what they teach and how they teach it;
- Improve teacher quality by emphasizing the importance of efficiency, reflective practice and relationships;
- Help teachers create classroom environments that are highly collaborative and differentiated;
- Generate ready‐to‐use materials, practical ideas and innovative tools to implement and evaluate Flipped Classroom model within your educational institution;
- Apply Flipped Classroom as student-centered learning structure, learn to differentiate Flipped Classroom activities according to students learning styles, interests and diverse socio-cultural backgrounds;
- Demonstrate awareness of numerous examples of how other teachers are using flipped instruction in their classrooms;
- Identify key considerations that must be addressed in flipped teaching and learning.
- Select from an array of techniques and tools to help ensure that students engage with digital learning content;
- Demonstrate familiarity with a variety of tools to create interactive flipped learning content (your own content and/or expert content from other sources);
Séances à venir
- 06.04.2020 > 12.04.2020 (ID: 103981, Confirmé))
- Inscriptions avant le 05.04.2020
- 22.06.2020 > 28.06.2020 (ID: 103980, Confirmé))
- Inscriptions avant le 21.06.2020
- 06.07.2020 > 12.07.2020 (ID: 103983, Confirmé))
- Inscriptions avant le 05.07.2020
- 10.08.2020 > 16.08.2020 (ID: 103982, Confirmé))
- Inscriptions avant le 09.08.2020
Évaluation & commentaires
Pour ajouter un commentaire, vous devez être connecté.
Il n'y a pas de commentaire pour ce cours.