Ce site utilise des cookies pour améliorer votre navigation. En savoir plus sur l'utilisation des cookies et la manière de modifier vos paramètres.
Association Perspectives Femmes et Avenir Guyane
8 Résidence Le Clos des Savanes Soula, MACOURIA, FRANCE
The association Perspectives Femmes et Avenir (PerFA) is an association which works for a better integration of populations in difficulty.
Our target audience is an immigrant with his French residence permit ( 10 years residential card) and those with dual citizenship, live in France and fluent in French in addition to his mother tongue. Indeed the combination PerFA specifically targets populations of immigrant as they are often victims of marginalization phenomena leading to exclusion:
- Lack of qualified or highly qualified and discriminated in hiring, besides an anti-discrimination campaign in hiring has been launched throughout the French territory at will prove the extent of the problem.
- Lack of information about their rights and various social or support that are available to them
- Community Reflex
- Integration Difficulty attached to cultural and religious differences.
Thus to avoid confinement and isolationism, the PerFA wishes to propose mobility and exchanges allowing these populations in difficulties, sometimes precarious situation requires a sedentary lifestyle to embrace the world.
This experience would soak other lifestyles, other cultures, other languages and especially to value difference as a source of enrichment and not as a source of conflict, rejection.
Actually we’re working with our French Guiana’s branch of association Perfa. French Guiana, French: Guyane Française is an overseas department and region of France on the north Atlantic coast of South America. It borders Brazil to the east and south, and Suriname to the west. By land area, it is by far the largest overseas region of France. As an overseas region, it is inside the European Union, and its official currency is the Euro. French Guiana is home to many unique and important ecosystems: tropical rainforests, coastal mangroves, savannahs, inselbergs and many types of wetlands. French Guiana has one of the highest levels of biodiversity in terms of both flora and fauna.We always expect from the European Projects to give strong social, networking and professional skills to our members which its our main expectations.
Presentation of French Guiana: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhdigb_french-guiana-land-of-the-future_news
We have experience as partner in Erasmus + project VET and Scolarship, one as mobility for youth worker as promoter (waiting for final result) , most of them have been supported by the EU. By participating in projects, we intend to provide non-formal, intercultural learning experience for young people. We encourage them to make friends with young people from other countries and actively participate in activities in different environments and in countries other than they live. This way we give them the opportunity to show solidarity with other people and improve their employability and at home and abroad.
Association PERFA mainly active on disseminating of Human Rights Education, Peace Activities Promotion and Civil Society Building processes in local and international level. We organized and also were partner of many projects in France and in European level.
What are the skills and expertise of key staff/persons in your organization/Town that will be involved in this project? (please indicate 2/3 people and a short description of their experience)
1. Mrs. Frédérique LOUMETO in charge of Erasmus + Project email@example.com. She has experience in programs of LLP (Leonardo, Comenius, Grundtvig, Study visit, youth field) Since 2006.
2. Mr. Yves IPOLO the International Relations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org He involved in association youth works since 2012 as active member and now works in international Relations field and helps us finding potential Partners, building cooperations and finding potential participants to send from France. He’s teacher of mathematiques for blind students.
3. Samantha Mackampa, psychoterapeute in 2 vocational and general schools in French Guiana. She's in charge of preparation of program with youths involve in our projects. email@example.com