E-GUIDE FOR ONLINE TEACHING & LEARNING
E-GUIDANCE FOR ONLINE TEACHING & LEARNING
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Fee: 400€
Guidance is to know and introduce the individual to himself. It is a systematic, scientific, and professional assistance process for individuals to solve their own problems, to make realistic decisions, to develop skills, interests, and desires, to be in harmony with themselves, and thus to realize themselves.
Information technologies can be used in education and training as in every field. These technologies, which provide new opportunities in terms of communication and access to information in the teaching process, both become an alternative to traditional education and training environments.
It offers new opportunities in a supportive direction. In this context, in addition to traditional face-to-face education, distance education, Internet-supported education, computer-supported education, e-learning, and multimedia presentations are also widely used. The Internet offers excellent support that students can use to enrich their learning habits and experiences.
Guidance and psychological counseling services in schools cannot stay outside of these dynamic developments. Studies indicate that information technologies will provide significant contribution and support to guidance and psychological counseling services in schools. It states that basic guidance and counseling works such as school and career research, psychological inspiration, collecting and processing student information, conveying the obtained information and findings to the relevant people, consultancy in education and training are significantly affected by information technologies.
All the participants will
- ensure that the guidance services are defined in a standard and concrete framework with a defined framework
- be able to follow the data of the guidance services provided instantly
- be able to guide through distance education instantly when necessary
- increase the visibility of guidance services
- be able to follow the data of the guidance services provided instantly and systematically
- be able to make data entries of individual and group studies and archive them in the system
Objectives of the course
- Learning the main reasons for improving using e-guidance
- Ensuring that a realistic and applicable program is prepared to increase the effectiveness of guidance services,
- Reporting and viewing of the work done,
- Developing an effective school policy for teachers to use e-guide features efficiently
- Focus on practical skills-based online learning
- Working in a group cooperatively
- Online guided discussion
- Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
- A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds, and training will be completed by participants.
- They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
- A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate will be given if the participant demands it, as well.
- 21.10.2024 > 25.10.2024