STEM teacher training: tools and ideas for the classroom
Course overview and purpose:
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) is a multi-disciplinary approach to teaching. The STEM approach encourages discussions and problem-solving among students, thus making them more self-confident and motivated to solve problems more efficiently.
If you are interested in learning how to prepare inspiring and relevant lessons based on the STEM approach, this is the perfect course for you! The course will have practical activities and discussions on the tools that can be used to make the STEM disciplines creative and engaging (for example Scratch, Arduino, etc.), and how to create lesson plans integrating different aspects of STEM education such as coding, virtual reality (VR), robotics, and augmented reality (AR) into your class. This course will give you a better understanding of STEM and how to transform your teaching strategy!
- Understand what STEM is and what its benefits are
- Learn how to create a lesson plan based on STEM
- Learn how to adapt previously used materials to create a STEM lesson
- Acknowledge all the different ways in which STEM education can be implemented in everyday learning
- Develop a strategy about how to present new STEM materials and lessons in an engaging way
- 24.09.2023 > 01.10.2023
Hinda & arvusta
Hinnangud on andnud üksnes kinnitatud kursusel osalejad Euroopa Komisjoni liikuvusvahendi+ (Mobility Tool+) kaudu. Kui osalesite sellel kursusel, kasutage palun hinnangu andmiseks liikuvusvahendit+. Kui kursus pole veel liikuvusvahendisse+ lisatud, võite edastada oma projektikoordinaatorile järgmise kursuse ID: 286259.
Sellele kursusele pole arvustusi lisatud.