Learning in nature: exploring outdoor education
Course overview and purpose:
Outdoor Education is one of the most innovative educational approaches in the European context, as well as worldwide. New generations of children and youth have few opportunities for direct and authentic experiences in nature, making outdoor education a good solution to the challenge of reconnection to the natural world. Moreover, the outdoor experience can create great opportunities for meaningful learning experiences, both for students and for teachers.
We can teach and learn curricular subjects outdoors, grow social and personal skills and develop a sense of wonder and responsibility for the natural world.
Based in an outdoor training centre located in a rural setting, the course provides an immersive and experiential programme. In this course you will find an introduction to Outdoor Education theory and methodology, some practical tools, personal and professional insights and the opportunity for sharing and networking with passionate colleagues.
- Know the fundamental aspects of the theory and method of outdoor education
- Understand how to integrate outdoor activities and processes in your own professional practice
- Understand how to use outdoor learning for soft skills development
- Be able to plan and project outdoor learning programmes
- Raise awareness about your personal relationship with nature and education in nature
- Gain tools and strategies for providing outdoor activities and reflection
- 08.10.2023 > 15.10.2023
Hinda & arvusta
Hinnangud on andnud üksnes kinnitatud kursusel osalejad Euroopa Komisjoni liikuvusvahendi+ (Mobility Tool+) kaudu. Kui osalesite sellel kursusel, kasutage palun hinnangu andmiseks liikuvusvahendit+. Kui kursus pole veel liikuvusvahendisse+ lisatud, võite edastada oma projektikoordinaatorile järgmise kursuse ID: 157126.
Sellele kursusele pole arvustusi lisatud.