Inclusive Methodologies in the Classroom
The course aims to have participants familiarized with the fundamental pillars of inclusive methodologies for students with Special Needs.
Concepts like functionality, as well as the paradigm and models that promote it will be treated. Different pedagogical models of inclusive education will be analyzed as well as its adequacy to the different educational plans of the schools.
As a result of the days of the course, participants also exchange good practices and experiences with other people from different nationalities, creating a richer learning environment.
This course is addressed to primary and secondary school teachers in special or ordinary education, as well as all the professional working in education with special needs students.
All our courses foreseen 4 days a practical lessons in the classroom and 1 day of visit to an education centre. The course also foreseen moments of socialization like a Welcome City Tour.
The full programme can be checked in the link of the course.
- 14.09.2020 > 18.09.2020 (ID: 144244)
- Fin plazo matrícula: 07.09.2020
- 26.10.2020 > 30.10.2020 (ID: 87881, Confirmada))
- Fin plazo matrícula: 19.10.2020
- 15.02.2021 > 19.02.2021 (ID: 132296)
- Fin plazo matrícula: 08.02.2021
- 19.04.2021 > 23.04.2021 (ID: 132295)
- Fin plazo matrícula: 12.04.2021
- 04.10.2021 > 08.10.2021 (ID: 132297)
- Fin plazo matrícula: 27.09.2021
Valoración y comentarios
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 87877.
Este curso no tiene comentarios.