This course offers different tools for teachers or any professional of the learning environment to develop a more creative and effective methodology of teaching.
Nowadays it is essential to acquire new resources or tools closely related with the student’s motivation that allows the teacher to bring their talent out.
This help the students to have higher levels of motivation and self-esteem and as a result, obtain better academic results.
Educative coaching wants to contribute to improve the society through the educational system, paying attention to all the educative levels and to all the stakeholders (teachers, students, teaching centres, head masters...).
The aims of the course are to provide teachers with tools and new methodologies to:
* Improve students motivation;
* Get better academic outcomes;
* Get a better atmosphere in the class;
* Improve students participation in the class and in the activities of the school;
* Avoid conflicts in the classroom.
The approach of the course is highly practical and participative, with theoretical explanations followed by the use of the tools that allow the integration of all the group and comprehension of the different concepts.
It is foreseen 4 days of practical lessons and 1 day of visit to a school or organisation dealing with the subjects of the course.
Socialisation time is also foreseen with a city tour and a farewell dinner included in the price.
- 27.07.2020 > 31.07.2020 (ID: 95437)
- Fin plazo matrícula: 20.07.2020
- 28.09.2020 > 02.10.2020 (ID: 95436, Confirmada))
- Fin plazo matrícula: 21.09.2020
- 02.11.2020 > 06.11.2020 (ID: 95435)
- Fin plazo matrícula: 26.10.2020
- 30.11.2020 > 04.12.2020 (ID: 95438)
- Fin plazo matrícula: 23.11.2020
- 08.03.2021 > 12.03.2021 (ID: 132291)
- Fin plazo matrícula: 01.03.2021
- 03.05.2021 > 07.05.2021 (ID: 132290)
- Fin plazo matrícula: 26.04.2021
- 04.10.2021 > 08.10.2021 (ID: 132289)
- Fin plazo matrícula: 27.09.2021
- 08.11.2021 > 12.11.2021 (ID: 132288)
- Fin plazo matrícula: 01.11.2021
Valoración y comentarios
Accede como usuario para poder dejar comentarios.
Este curso no tiene comentarios.