DRAMA AS A TOOL FOR PREVENTION OF PEER BULLYING
Bullying, in contrast, is repeated aggression by peers (such as verbal taunts, physical attacks, or social exclusion) carried out at least once a week.
Peer bullying; Children and adolescents in the same age group are in physical, verbal and behavioral damaging behavior against each other or against a single person.
Bullying, a subspecies of aggression, is a type of aggression in which one or more learners are unable to protect themselves from the victim, resulting in deliberate and constant disturbance of students who are less powerful than themselves. Research conducted over the past 30 years reveals that bullying is a major threat to the healthy development of children and that they reach serious dimensions in schools. The psychological and sociological effects of bullying on children are not only limited to school years but also continue in the later stages of life, and the risk of adulthood is high. Bullying affects both bullies and victims. Students who come to the barbarian; Feelings of anxiety, anger and helplessness, depression, a drop in school love and academic achievement, enuresis, feeling unworthy and unhappy, exclusion and loneliness. Types of bullying are handled in five categories. These; Physical bullying, verbal bullying, exclusion-loneliness, rumor spreading and harming the individual's goods and property.
Surveys show that schools that are reported to be more violent by students are much lower than those in better schools.
Failure to take such trainings causes adults to view certain behaviors as bullying and often to apply traditional disciplinary punishments to bullying. And it all serves to make bullfight spread.
Creative drama can be used very effectively with the groups who face with conflict and bullying . Drama is a very useful and economical tool to improving the dialogue between individuals, to work on empathy, peace, love, respect, anger control and other universal issues. At the same time, creative drama is fun process which encourages individuals to benefit more from the process and learn permanently. As Utopia, we also use the drama as a tool to prevent the bullying.
- Welcome Activity - Pre-test
- Knowing Each other through Drama Games
- Trust Each other through Drama Games
- Team Building through Drama Games
- Introduction to Creative Drama
- Bullying and the reasons
- Anger Management
- Effective communication through drama
- Process Drama based on a bullying story
- Forum Theatre Technics against Bullying
- Tips and Techniques to prevent bullying
- Group Works ( Improvisations and Role Plays)
- How to plan a drama workshop?
- Evaluation through drama technics - Protest
- Certificate Ceramony and Closure
- Cultural Activities- City Visit
* The programme will be designed according to the profile and needs of the groups.
PS. In programe we offer a 6 hours cultural visit.
OUTCOMES OF THE TRAINING COURSE
Learning Outcomes or Competences
- Using drama tools in class as teaching method
- Using drama tools to prevent bullying
- Using drama to improve the communication skills among peers
- Using Drama for Learning Differences
- Evaluation technics through drama activities
- Effective Communication through drama activites
- Intercultural experience
- Certificate of attendance
- Europass Certificate
- Photos and videos
- Evaluation Results as a report
- Monitoring Reports
A video from our courses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhg3galWBUs
Valoración y comentarios
Accede como usuario para poder dejar comentarios.
Este curso no tiene comentarios.