CREATIVE DRAMA AS A TEACHING METHOD
What is Creative Drama?
Creative drama is an improvisational, non-exhibitional, process-oriented form of drama, where participants are guided by a leader to imagine, enact, and reflect on experiences real and imagined. Creative drama takes children’s natural world, creative play, and develops it further, using theatre techniques, to create learning experiences which are for the participants. Drama specialist, Brian Way states in Development Through Drama, “Theatre is largely concerned with communication between actors and an audience; Drama is largely concerned with experience by the participants.”
Creative Drama for Teachers
Creative Drama is a wellknown and useful method for nonformal training course and lessons at school.
Our Creative Drama training aims to introduce drama technics as effective tools for teaching process and personal developement tool for children.
• To create new methods for Learning based on drama techniques
• To share and analyse drama methods within educational context
• To put drama techniques into practice for soft skill development of pupil and teachers
• To understand the effect of drama for social, emotional, pyhsical, cognitive and moral development
- Welcome Activity - Pre-test
- Knowing Each other through Drama Games
- Trust Each other through Drama Games
- Team Building through Drama Games
- Introduction to Creative Drama
- Effective Communication through Drama
- Drama as a Social Inclusion Tool
(Refugee Integration, Child Abuse, Child Labor,
Special Needs etc.)
- Drama in Education (Knowing Dorothy Heatcode)
- Drama technics as teaching tools
- Story Telling and Tale based drama
- Improvisation technics and creativity
- Tips for teachers
- Process Drama experiment
- Culture and Drama
- Drama Activities in Europe
- Evaluation through drama technics - Protest
- Certificate Ceramony and Closure
- Cultural Activities- City Visit
* The programme will be designed according to the profile and needs of the groups.
OUTCOMES OF THE TRAINING COURSE
Learning Outcomes or Competences
- Using drama tools in class as teaching method
- Using drama tools as social inclusion tools
- Knowing Creative Drama intercultural and European dimension
- Evaluation technics through drama activities
- Effective Communication through drama activites
- Intercultural experience
- Certificate of attendance
- Europass Certificate
- Photos and videos
- Evaluation Results as a report
- Monitoring Reports
Valoración y comentarios
Accede como usuario para poder dejar comentarios.
Utopia is really knows how to use art as educational tool! Woww.
Traducir (Reservado a personas inscritas)