Addressing the Global Climate Crisis in Your Classroom – 2021 Edition
This course has concluded but the content remains available for your perusal!
- You can access the modules by enrolling in the course
- It is no longer possible to take part in the final activity and receive a certificate of completion
- Please note that user support for this course is no longer provided
The climate crisis is among the most pressing global issues right now, as evidenced by the European Green Deal – and student activists like Greta Thunberg have put schools at its forefront. Accordingly, tackling the topic in our classrooms has never been more important. This course will help you to understand and make sense of the scientific evidence behind the crisis and the associated ongoing debates. More importantly, it will explore how you can approach the topic through projects and other activities in your classroom.
As a participant, you will:
- Explore the basic science behind climate change
- Learn about the main consequences of the climate crisis
- Discover ideas, pedagogical practices and tools that can help you to address the climate crisis and environmental sustainability in your classroom
- Understand how to utilise and integrate student thinking about the climate crisis into classroom activities
- Investigate approaches to organise constructive debates on the topic of climate change
Valoración y comentarios
Los comentarios son únicamente de los participantes verificados en los cursos a través de Mobility Tool+ de la Comisión Europea. Si has participado en este curso, por favor utiliza Mobility Tool+ para enviar un comentario. Si el curso aún no está incluido en Mobility Tool+, puedes facilitar a tu coordinador de proyecto el siguiente número de identificación del curso: 228249.
Este curso no tiene comentarios.