Computing for the rest of us
- Teaching material
- Reading time: 1 minute
This toolkit contains computer science resources that will help teachers create learning opportunities for their students. The resources include examples of how to use them in the classroom, links to other extending resources and information about any technical requirements needed.
This information will provide teachers with the necessary background to start using the resources in their lessons.
- Explore the idea of how to teach computing for the ‘non-expert’ teacher.
- Explore activities that allow teachers to develop cross-curricular activities.
- Explore ideas to ensure that all students can access and are engaged by this subject.
- Age group: All
- Subjects: ICT
- Published by: I-LINC
- Year: 2017
- Languages available: English
- Link: Click here (requires registration)