Management and marketing of environmental, cultural and social heritage for sustainable tourist destinations and companies - Belgium
1) Analysing features and trends of tourism markets related to culture and nature, including food and agro-industry
2)..Learning efficient and effective techniques and methodologies of sustainable and effective management and marketing of cultural and environmental heritage
3) Learning from Italian and international best practice and case-histories
4) Stimulating innovative ideas for a sustainable development of tourist destinations and companies and food
5) Drafting a strategic plan for tourist destinations and tourist and food companies
Day 1: Welcome
- Presentation of the course
- Team building
- Cultural visit of the city centre
- Cultural tourism market: features, trends, best-practices and opportunities
- Environmental tourism market: features, trends, best-practices and opportunities
- Laboratory of management and marketing planning for destinations or companies (up to participants needs)
- Best practices around: study visits and meeting with successful companies and organisations
- Guided visits to environmental and cultural heritage
- Creative brainstorming to get inspired
Day 5: A new beginning
- Laboratory of management and marketing planning: conclusion and presentations
- Planning the follow up: future projects together
- Course evaluation
- Releasing of official course certifications.
DATES & PLACE
• 17-21 June, Milan (IT)
• 2-6 July, Marcellinara (IT)
• 7-12 July, Rome (IT)
• 13-17 July, Utrecht (NL)
• 25-29 August, London (UK)
• 30 August-3 September, Rome (IT)
• 4-8 September, Brussels (BE)
• 9-13 October, Rome (IT)
• 17-21 October, Milan (IT)
• 12-17 November, Brussels (BE)
• 17-21 November, Rome (IT)
• 22-26 November, Utrecht (NL)
• 1-5 December, Valletta (MT)
• 11-15 December, Frankfurt (DE)
• 16-20 December, Rome (IT) and Madrid (ES)
• 8-12 January, London (UK)
• 13-17 January, Madrid (ES)
• 18-22 January, Milan (IT)
• 9-13 February, Brussels (BE)
• 18-22 February, Marcellinara (IT)
• 14-18 March, Valletta (MT)
• 20-24 March, Milan (IT)
• 4-8 April, Rome (IT)
• 15-19 April, London (UK)
• 22-26 April, Utrecht (NL)
• 30 April – 4 May, Brussels (BE)
• 5-9 May, Milan (IT)
• 10-14 May, Valletta (MT)
• 15-19 May, Brussels (BE)
• 24-28 May, Badolato (IT)
• TBC (to be continued)!
Period and venue can be freely chosen by the sending organisation, upon request and after checking our availability.
Based on formal, informal and non formal learning, our methodology will try to stimulate active participation, pro-activity, responsibility and sharing of problems and thoughts of all participants involved. In this way, we aim to build a diverse and stimulating environment for studying, reflecting and working. It has a horizontal and practical approach and will make use of the following tools:
• face-to-face lessons
• team-building and team-working
• best practice case-studies
• project working
• practical laboratory
• driven simulations
• daily evaluation through self and group assessment.
After the confirmation and before starting, we will provide one guidebook and some other documents in pdf format and an online “Library of Tools” to start getting involved in topics and subjects which will be taught. Also, we ask participants to fulfil a questionnaire in order to let us understand their previous knowledge and experience and their specific needs related to the topics of our training course.
All seminar participants are expected to maintain access and communication with the rest of their colleagues as well as with the trainers and participate in virtual discussions through the blog, facebook group and e-mail. Trainers will also be available for any further questions for a period of 5 months after the end of the course, both through the web and through individual Skype calls. By means of these tools, we aim to get an effective follow up and to stimulate peer networking, to keep in touch and sharing views and opinions for unlimited time.
The event is supported by an international team of experts in project management of European projects. The coordinator and main trainer is Alessandro Gariano: freelance project designer and project manager, expert of EU Programmes and Project Cycle Management; Manager of Enjoy Italy, active in European funds for culture, non formal learning, adult education and local development (see here under).
Enjoy Italy is a young SME aiming to animate, stimulate and support local sustainable development of its territory and communities. It has been founded by some dynamic, passionate and diverse young people with few but solid values: ecology, responsibility, culture, inclusion, sharing, lifelong learning, and civic awareness. And a vivid passion for our land. Two are the specific areas of its action:
- Education and training: provision of tools and opportunities for a personal, social, cultural and professional growth. For responsible citizens.
- Destination Management and Local Development: assistance to publican private entities in developing vision and goals, providing advice and services during the entire life cycle of a project. For sustainable destinations.
The company has got some relevant experience in the design and management of different projects within several EU Programmes as well as in the training field, both at national and international level.
17.15-18.00: individual elaboration/study/counselling
18-18.30: daily evaluation
after 21: leisure activities
At the end of the course, each participant will be awarded with the Europass Mobility Certificate, together with a certificate of attendance. Both documents will be provided in double language.
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact us (check here under). We will be delighted to find out the best solution for you. Together.
- 15.01.2016 > 20.01.2016
- 21.01.2016 > 26.01.2016
- 25.01.2016 > 30.01.2016
- 29.01.2016 > 03.02.2016
- 07.01.2017 > 11.01.2017
- 17.01.2017 > 21.01.2017
- 05.04.2017 > 09.04.2017
- 21.06.2017 > 25.06.2017
- 15.09.2017 > 19.09.2017
- 18.01.2018 > 22.01.2018
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.