ENHANCE CREATIVITY WITH POSITIVE PEDAGOGY - FINLAND
Creativity is not a superpower that only some of us have. Creativity is a skill that you can practise. In the not so distant future robots will do all the routine tasks more efficiently than humans, and this will emphasize creativity as a critical skill in working life.
At school we educate and nurture the future talents. The aim of this course is to give teachers and school staff concrete methods to activate their students’ creativity. We will help you find ways to encourage students to recognize and cherish their strengths and skills. Positive pedagogy offers you methods to create positive atmosphere in a classroom. A supportive learning environment will generate a stable ground for creativity.
Another source for creativity is teamwork. Quite often as individuals we might have vague or mediocre ideas, but when we work together, we can come up with great ideas, real strokes of genius. We will provide you with tools to facilitate collaboration in the classroom, as well as with your colleagues.
During this course you will:
- learn techniques to promote interaction between the students
- get hands-on experience on team work and the power of group with tasks that need problem solving skills and creativity
- explore different ways to activate creativity such as design sprint and drama pedagogy
- discuss and exchange ideas with other course participants in a multicultural environment
- network with teachers and staff members working in the field of education in Europe.
- 11.10.2020 > 17.10.2020 (ID: 145635)
- Register before 21.08.2020
- 07.02.2021 > 13.02.2021 (ID: 131418, Confirmed))
- Register before 07.12.2020
- 09.05.2021 > 15.05.2021 (ID: 98207, Confirmed))
- Register before 05.03.2021
- 01.08.2021 > 07.08.2021 (ID: 98208)
- Register before 28.05.2021
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 98200.
There are no reviews for this course.