THE HIGHLIGHTS OF FINNISH EDUCATION - ESPOO, FINLAND
The Finnish education system is ranked among the best in the world and it achieves top results in the international PISA tests. Yet the Finnish education system does not rely on a heavy load of homework, cramming for standardised tests or private tuition. What is the secret behind the success of Finnish education? During this course you will get insights into the Finnish education system and hands-on experience of the various pedagogical methods used in Finnish schools. You will also meet other European colleagues and have time to compare and discuss different school systems with them. Together you will find the best practices to support your students to reach their full potential.
During this course you will
- become familiar with the world-renowned Finnish education system and teacher training.
- explore the Finnish core curriculum and school development plans.
- compare the educational systems of the participant countries.
- get an overview of contemporary Finnish pedagogical approaches to learning.
- study the problem and project-based learning methods used in Finnish schools.
- get hands-on experience in using student-centered learning methods in the classroom.
- explore different formative and summative assessment methods.
- discuss and exchange ideas with other course participants in a multicultural environment.
- network with teachers and staff members working in the field of education in Europe.
OUR FEBRUARY 2020 COURSE IS CONFIRMED!
- 20.02.2022 > 26.02.2022 (ID: 98168)
- Register before 20.01.2022
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 98166.
There are no reviews for this course.