ACTIVE LEARNING IN CLASSROOM - FINLAND
Active students deep process information, which will increase the understanding of the subject and the learning outcome. Active students will find learning meaningful and improve their 21st-century skills such as creativity, collaboration, and critical thinking. The aim of this course is to explore different ways to activate your classroom in a way which creates positive feelings and increases the motivation and well-being of students. During the course we will explore a variety of techniques, such as drama pedagogy, oral exams, process assessment and methods of team building. The focus will be on practical methods and hands-on experience on collaboration and student-centered learning.
All the techniques will be tested in practice, you will learn by doing. We will work together with the course tasks and have fun while learning new things!
- learn different methods to activate students in your classroom
- explore the power of emotions and motivation in the learning process
- get hands-on experience on teamwork and the power of group in creating positive feelings and active learning environment
- explore student-centered learning and ways to make students feel their studies are meaningful and rewarding
- familiarise yourself with pedagogical drama methods
-network with teachers and staff members working in the field of education in Europe
- 24.07.2022 > 30.07.2022 (ID: 171914)
- Register before 24.06.2022